Where in Pattaya can I see Giro d'Italia?

zzzz

When I left the good ol' USA for a month in LOS a couple of days ago, there was still about 10 days of racing left. Being a cyclist, I would shure hate to miss them. I was watching it on OLN (Outdoor Life Network) in the States. Is it on any of the stations here; maybe a bar is showing them. Surely, there are bicycle riders here!

My luck being what it is, the cable lineup in my hotel doesn't have the RAI or RIA!! One station called Europesportsnews showed only about 10 seconds of Giro highlights. This is a big disappointment considering with OLN in the States, I had 1.5 hrs of highlights per day.

Says BelgianBoy:

Says limbo:

Finally another cyclist fanatic!!

Who else here is a cycling fan????

Hi Limbo,

Yep, me ! I watch it every single day life on tv and have the option of several channels........
:)

Cheers !

Oh BB,

how do I remember the golden days of Rik de Sadelaer's comments on Flemish TV. :up: I watched everything and went to a few live events as well.

Now in LOS, it's more like :banghead::down::censored: when it comes down to watching any kind of cycling at all on the telly. Internet is my best bet.

Joop Zoetemelk, Michel Pollentier, Raymond Poulidor, Felice Gimondi, Joseph Bruyere etc those were the days.

Archived