Brain Loss

Khun_Kong

What's happening to our esteemed board members lately? Bad water? Solar flares? Post traumatic stress syndrome? The hormones of spring?

Is it my imagination or what? It seems that lately, an inordinately high number of guys appear to be afflicted with some variation of the items below. I won't name names, but we've all seen the posts over the last week or so. I'm talking about the guys who are not newbies, seem to have been on the scene for a fair amount of time, <usually> give great advice/talk to others, you know, the intelligent, erudite, sophisticated world travelers for which this board is famous ;) ! :

Here's some of what I've been reading lately:

..... Providing support for flaky women thousands of miles away.

..... Taking long, expensive vacations to visit cyber friend females who take bring their best friends/lovers on holiday.

..... Falling for busy, professional GTGs who not only won't return their hearts, but can hardly return their phone calls.

..... Are wondering whether to risk their valuable parts by BFing multiple women from the same bar.

..... There are several others that I can't remember right now.

BTW- this is meant in entirely good humor. :) I only recognize the symptoms because so many times, I seem to be cruising along a straight and semi-sane path, only to suddenly find myself careening off at a 93.5 degree angle, completely out of control, praying that someone will locate my lost brains and return them to me! :grinyes::doah:

Archived