Girls in BKK much more open minded then PTY

Coloseum

On this last visit to the LOS I was 2 weeks in BKK and 5 days in PTY. I had a "GF" and she went with me everywhere, GG bars, diddling bars, MP's, lounges, you name it.

Before we'd BF a girl we explained her that we expect her to eat my GF and be eaten by her. To make things even clearer my GF explained that it was for real and not like they do on stage in most places.

BKK: About 50% of the ladies we talked to were willing and went thru with it. Albeit, some confessed they needed to be real drunk to perform.

PTY: Not one girl, out of the at least dozen, we spoke to came thru. We BF'd 2 and they backed out at the last minute.

Coloseum,

I think maybe you just had some bad luck. My last regular go-go girl in Pattaya would go from bar to bar with me and help select a girl for a true 3-some. I was quite choosy and only got turned down once and the 3 she/we picked all were very enthusiastic performers. Had loads of girls volunteering that I deemed unsuitable. It probably helped that my girl seemed to know most of the girls, though.

Ranger

>>Girls in BKK much more open minded then PTY <<

But the girls in pattaya all say i'm a hansum man, bkk girls don't say anything. So pty girls may not be as open minded but clearly are intelligent and perceptive. :D

I keep telling you guys that Pattaya girls are more into getting and keeping a guy than just selling flesh and services. which they do, of course but i see that some see Pattaya as sleazier than BKK, actually it may seem so on the surface, still from everything I read about BKK P4P, it is more professional, more expensive and trick oriented (special ones too, no Eden club in Pattaya), on the whole than Pattaya. Again, Pattaya has that too, but I think it delivers better, has more possibilities on the "rented wife"/GF subject, and altogether, it may not deliver as far as crazy, naughty sex goes. Sort of....

Forgive me for asking as the answer may be very personal but what do you mean when you say "That a lot of the girls deemed you to be unsuitable". :: ::

Unsuitable for what? a threesome? or do you mean that you were too choosy as I would probably be in the same situation.

Uniformguy :)

Col,

Is your GF from Thailand? If so is she a GTG?

My regular gogo girl now massage girl sets up most of my 3+ parties...I've learned to trust her ideas of fun.

I haven't yet convinced my GTG "teacher" of the importance of another girl to the equation. So if your GF is a GTG give me some points plz!

SB

Says SkiBum:

Col,

I haven't yet convinced my GTG "teacher" of the importance of another girl to the equation

SB

1. Please explain what you mean by GTG "teacher".

2. Have you tried (to convince her) and not succeeded or do you need to build up the courage to do so ?

GTG = good thai girl, she teaches ages 7 to 10. Never worked in bar, massage, gogo, GTG.

I've talked a little about it with her but have yet to find the best sales pitch. I wonder if this is something I reaaly want. She is my salvation as I'm a big whore( sky lab).

I'm still interested in how you accomplished your activities with a GTG.

Archived