Girls in BKK much more open minded then PTY

Coloseum

Col,

Just re-read you original post you said "gf" not "GTG" sorry!

You had a gogo or BBG with you as a "GF" not a normal everday girl friend that is thai, american,etc...

SB

Hi Ranger, I bar fined a girl from one of the bars in NEP last visit and we spent a bit of time bar hopping before going back to my hotel. She suggested to me that we pick another girl for a 3 some, she was dead keen on the idea and pointed out a couple of possible candidates but alas I was not up for it as I had to leave very early next morning for Singapore! Story of my life missed opportunities! Roll on October! :banghead:

Thaipan

as I had to leave very early next morning

------------------------------------------

worth a thread in itself. how often some really exciting stuff or meeting tend to happen just before you leave.

2 days before I left, I bumped into a girl whom I really liked when I met her (already 4 days before returning then), in 2000. first time i see her in 3 years. She has not aged as gracefully as my GF, I must say, who looks the same 3 years on.

Anyway, a lot of fun can happen with a 60 minutes 3-some, and still be ready for that morning wake-up call. After all, you already had a BF with you. Mai pen rai....

Archived