Katoey Radar Set Too Sensitive?

luckyfarang

Last night was my first time inside an A-Go-Go for several years, but after a few minutes I noticed four Katoey out of nine dancers on stage at Doll House Cowboy.

Say it ain't so!

My little date from Long Gun assured me they have no Katoey dancing there, but I did detect a few seated with customers.

Anyone going out to NEP tonight? Feel free to PM me.

Yes, I saw them dancing nude for a while around 23:30 before they all covered up.

But what about the two very tall, lanky ones with flat butts, angular jaws, tiny tits and big hands? Not what I would call lovely or particularly feminine.

No offense, but I think that maybe you don't have your radar set sensitive enough.

Of course, there was one welcome 'girl' across the soi from DH that was very curvacious, and I had no doubt at all about into which sex 'she' was originally born.

None taken!

And if you're talking about, well, that thing at Suzy Wong, well, that's just a man, and a poorly disguised one at that. Almost puts me off wanting to go in there!

Turn down your radar just a bit.

------------------------------------------

Which reminds me of that night at the Bamboo bar (Pattaya), with my friend Leon, and we eyed this gorgeous thing next to our table, and decided it was a katoey, though after considerable pondering and arguing. Anyway, As Leon left, she asked me to join her for a drink, and sure, why not?

Well, we were wrong, she was very simply a very gorgeous woman, a fact I had ample time to verify a bit later, and later again, as she had me staying with her a few days in her appartment. Thank God for faulty radars!

P127,

I've had the same experience several times. Sometimes, when you see a beautiful, tall Thai girl, you automatically think if she looks too good, must be a Katoey. Since I'm not adverse to chatting with Katoeys, I've been pleasantly surprised when a few turned out to be real girls :).

Ranger

I'd rather make a mistake then bed one.

I was on walking street with several friends including my gtg and 3 other thais. A friend of mine had just been talking to a sexy lady and my second friend encouraged him to take her for the night. I told H that I tought his choice might be a lady boy but he didn't think so. After seveal minutes my gtg told me it was a Katoey H had taken. I told H this as now I was 100% sure he had taken a Katoey.

Later that night my GTG and I were chased by 3 lady boys...

SB

Archived