Katoey Radar Set Too Sensitive?

luckyfarang

"I've been pleasantly surprised when a few turned out to be real girls"

What happened the other times?

So you went trough several she males to find a jewel, how many? I'd rather look elsewhere! :neener:

Says SkiBum:

I'd rather make a mistake then bed one.

I agree, and I suspect the vast majority of hobbyists find the possibility of a BG being a male disgusting :cussing:. I never understood the business model of the bars that allow non-girls disguised among the girls. :dunno:

Yes, but you are confusing old generation katoey with new generation - the old hormones they took used to bulk out their bodies, make them look taller, etc. The new drugs don't do that and if you start off with a small-boned man from, say, Buri-ram by the time the doc's have done their work there is nothing left to indicate that it is anything other than a women (except for the ID card - learn Thai!). One I took had the sweetest, tightest pussy I have ever come across. One slight giveaway, got all excited when I stroked her arse and I suppose you could try for a rectal exam to see if there is a prostrate gland up there! Bloody nasty state of affair and don't expect the bar owners to take any pity - they love to take the piss out of the customers!

Says luckyfarang:

Last night was my first time inside an A-Go-Go for several years, but after a few minutes I noticed four Katoey out of nine dancers on stage at Doll House Cowboy.

I was there recently, and there was one katoey, and the girl that I barfined confirmed that the katoey really was a katoey!

PC

Archived