Londoner Quiz, Tuesday 27th

bkkgeorge

Are we enough players to have at least one team this month?

Racha said he's out of town, so there will hopefully be

Phiket Pete

Liverpool Jim

Pom Michael

Frogpatrol

ItsMeDave

BkkGeorge.

What about you Phil? Can you make it? Would be nice to see you at one of the quizes again.

See you tomorrow,

George

So,...

Was there a quiz last night ?

I had forgotten :o that yesterday was one of those days that comes only once per year, and if I wanted it to come around next year then I had better not expect to be going to a quiz night !!!! ::

So how did we do ?

I have cleared out June 10th, so hope to see everyone then.

Cheers!

I had forgotten that yesterday was one of those days that comes only once per year, and if I wanted it to come around next year then I had better not expect to be going to a quiz night !!!!

Your birthday, wife's birthday, gf's birthday, wedding anniversary...?

Whatever, CONGRATULATIONS!

Briefly about the quiz:

Officially we came 3rd (out of 20 teams) with 0,5 points behind 2nd place team. But we have to admit that Mr. Quizmaster didn't deduct the 5 points from us for having 7 players. What he certainly would have done if we'd come 2nd!

There were only Jim, Dave, myself and the 4 other guys that usually play under the NPF2 flag, so no point of splitting up into 2 teams this time.

Surprisingly, last night we also got the missing vouchers for coming joined 2nd at the February quiz. I think Dave keeps them and takes written applications from everyone who suddenly remembers having been at the February quiz. Don't forget to provide full evidence where you were sitting, who was sitting left, right and opposite from you, how drunk you were and what the name of the Carlsberg waitress is...

Remember on 10th June will be the first S&E quiz at the Londoner. Should be fun!

George

Archived