Bangkok to Phnom Penh Cambodia

cactus

Hi Artiew,

Yeah, 16 hours of transportation in 3 different vehicles and with a cambodian guide all the way to Siam Riap.

Later I found out that the manager of the GH where we were dropped off paid the Khao San people 7 bucks a head to drop us off in front of his GH. I had no problems with that. With nice clean rooms at 4$ only. There were plenty of other GHs in the vicinity and we could just have checked in at one of the others should we have so desired.

The return fare is 20 $!! by the way much to the surprise of a couple of fellow travellers.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Says Hua Nguu:

Hi ultras67

Well, you were lucky. I left 6 am in the morning and arrived at 10 pm. But then again the fare was only 100 bht. Hard to believe.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Not lucky, I went under my own steam after reading talesofasia.com

It cost me more but more fun than going with a bunch of over-enthusiastic uni grads that think they are roughing it because they got a KSR package.

Hi Ultra67,

I wasn`t really too concerned about the price, but I sure did appreciate the way everything was arranged, no hassle whatsoever.

I recall only to vividly the first time I came to SR all the way through Hat Lek in Thailand, Koh Hong, PP and finally SR.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived