Dating western women in Thailand?

bibblies

Says rusty:

As I posted the original question I suppose I better add my 2 bahts worth.

I think that if I were an ex-pat I probably would'nt mind shagging one now and again just for a change,I think ::

Rusty - succinct as usual. :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would definately do it as a change is good.

Although I dont see that many.

Before I came here I wondered about it. Assumed thay would be easy as the competition is so high. Although I have no experience.

Got talking to a few nice Brit girls in the Chilli peppers gig last year but thats about it.

Says jacko:

If you take them back to your hotel do you get charged a joiner fee? :: ::

Don't know about that, but you'd probably need a "joiner", to widen the doorway of your hotel room and possibly add a foot or two to the width of your bed, at least if the sizes of the lardy arses of most falang broads I see in LOS are anything to go by. :doah:

j ::

a friend of mine has had a one night stand with a hungarian girl on vacation, it was 31 december and maybe she just wante some happy time,..iso it is possible..

maybe with older western woman (40 years or older, some of these mature women are really nice...)

i doubt that young and nice westerngirl are easily available..

so better try with mature women

i ever date an 18 year old danish girl in los. pretty face, blond, quite nice and polite like a thai girl and besides that she wasnt any bigger then the average thai girl. well funny that she was with her dad on holyday who let her go and stand wherever she wanted but after a few days she had to move somewhere phuket i dont remember but it was byebye then. you'll never guess where i met her..

and this was the only time , i met many farang girls on the fullmoonparties like koh pangan but never wanted to date them first i was with my gf and second if they had a small talk with me their arrogance and rudness quickly reminded me what most farang girls really are like.

Says Rizzo:

i met many farang girls on the fullmoonparties like koh pangan but...if they had a small talk with me their arrogance and rudeness quickly reminded me what most farang girls really are like.

"Arrogance and rudeness": perfectly put, sir :applause:. To be honest, a part of me feels a wee bit sorry for falang birds in Asia. Unless they're real model-like crackers (not many of them about :(), they won't get any real attention from local blokes who probably can't speak English, and absolutely zero attention from the falang blokes all of whom are too busy chasing the local skirt ;). The falang broads, understandably, get lonely and frustrated. Trouble is, when you actually do engage one in chat, accumulated bitterness puts them immediately on the defensive (plus, by virtue of daring to be a falang geezer living in Asia, you're already unfairly mentally branded by them as a Asiophile pervert simply here to shag as many Thai prostitutes as possible :up:) and, as Rizzo says, the loneliness and frustration come out as twisted arrogance and rudeness :banghead:. I've given up even bothering with them (i. e. I'm arrogant and rude to them too ::) so everybody loses (and they get more lonely and frustrated). And on and on it goes...

As I say, there's a small part of me that understands their predicament and feels sorry for them. On the other hand, there's a massive other bit that says they can all take their uppety behaviour and fat lardy arses and piss off. :neener:

jack :help:

Hi all

It's actually quite disturbing reading the views on western woman. Some of the comments are justified - such as the weight differences between the petite asian women and the carbo filled falang women. Fair enough if you don't find them sexually attractive, however it's not very fair to be rude to them. Keep in mind that there are alot of falang women there on holiday who just want to have fun. I'm sure most of these women are not arrogant, esp if they're lone travellers who just want to make FRIENDS. Also remember if you're rude to someone straight away (regardless of gender) they'll probably be rude back. Think you should give falang women the benefit of the doubt, cause they're not all the same - they might even turn out to be nice and end up surprising you.

Nash :D

Nash,

I realise your post is not directed solely at me (since you say "dear all...") but, not for the first time, my post before yours was maybe unclear. Maybe. In particular, in my sentence that says,

"I've given up even bothering with them (i. e. I'm arrogant and rude to them too... )"

the repeated "them" means "falang women I meet who are arrogant and rude to me", and NOT "all farang women I meet". I'm never rude to anyone unless they are first rude to me: it's not in my nature :angel:. Yes, I've met a few falang broads in the hotel lobbies, by the hotel pool or in Hard Rock Cafe over the years who've been pleasant and, maybe 5% of the time ::, attractive (but clearly not "gasping for it", so bang went my chances of a free ride :(). But they're a minority, as opposed to falang women I've met in Britain, for whom the courteous attractive ones (albeit slightly :o) outnumber the rude fat bitches.

jack ::

Archived