Accommodation for djsizzle and his GTG-Thaidarling

samak

as stumpdog took me the chance to ask, why would you, djsizzle like to stay in the Ram Inthra area.

nothing in this area except Safariworld... :dunno:

beside Karon Beach in Phuket i would recommend Amanpuri, Banyan Tree and Sheraton Laguna; your Goodthaidarling will appreciate it

I highly recommend the JW Marriott! Yes it is pricey, but, it is a very good hotel!

The downside, you will either have to rent your own car for transportation of pay a very high fee to get into Patong! Driving (cars) in Phuket is fairly easy on the newbie and is a better way to move through the island anyway!

Sanukboot

Says samak:

beside Karon Beach in Phuket i would recommend Amanpuri, Banyan Tree and Sheraton Laguna; your Goodthaidarling will appreciate it

You can stay at the allumanda it's in the area only a 3 star but can get a 2 room suite apartment for 120 a night not bad. It's one of the 4 or 5 hotels around The Banyon tree and not as pricey 350 to 1000 a night alot of change and that's just the room. Check there special summer rates.

Oh...the beaches in this area are far better then anyting at karon or patong. What's the name of the rest on the beach by the Sheraton?

This whole area is pretty cool you have a trolley bus that runs every 15 minute to each resort. You can use the amenities at all resorts when bunking at anyone of the 4 or 5 resorts. You can take the ferry from lagoon to beach and use the Banyon golf greens. The Banyon tree runs all the massage services for each resort. It's a cool place.

I took my thai girl to the Sheraton one weekend and a BG to the the Allumanda another time. It's a nice place as expensive as a good place in the states durring high season. The girl will surely want to marry you after this trip.

SB

Says bromad1972:

This is where his good Thai darling lives fellas...would like to stay close and avoid the red light areas

Ram Inthra is so remote, i do not think there are any decent hotels. but there are some on Viphavadee-Rangsit Road which crosses Ram Inthra pretty close to Don Muang Airport like Rama Gardens, Miracle Grand, Amari Airport Hotel

Says samak:

Says bromad1972:

This is where his good Thai darling lives fellas...would like to stay close and avoid the red light areas

Ram Inthra is so remote, i do not think there are any decent hotels. but there are some on Viphavadee-Rangsit Road which crosses Ram Inthra pretty close to Don Muang Airport like Rama Gardens, Miracle Grand, Amari Airport Hotel

Those places IMO are too far out of the way if he wants to entertain the lady on the farang scale in BKK proper. I would suggest the Banyan Tree suites(out of the way business district area, next to the Australian Embassy,a few high priced venues to go eat and shop very remote chance of running into the redlight district) or The Conrad which is sort of the same next to the American Embassy but closer to the major shopping centers and upscale restaurants. The Conrad is also great because the way it is setup you don't even have to leave the property. Everything from eating, shopping and entertainment is on site. Both places would be more than acceptable for a middle class non-prostitute Thai woman to meet you without any implications of the nightlife. They are also not expensive and great accomodations which I am sure that DJ who makes the money he claims he does can afford.

BTW- I am sure more guys would like to be helpful with this topic but Bromad1972 next time tell your friend that when he seeks advice he shouldn't insult the people he is seeking it from. All he had to ask was where can find proper accomodations for him and his middle class Thai woman. The rest of the crap he could have left out.

JJ

think this lothario?s expertise garnered from dealings with American strippers et aliae is a match for female oriental cunning?

cheers

3d

PS. Bromad, there?s a small guesthouse in Boystown, Patong, conveniently located for the renowned & at one time hectic Phuket nightlife. Nothing pretentious, simple rooms over a laundry, you get one whirling fan to keep the mossies away, a mattress on the floor (you don?t want a lot of furniture to get in the way when you?re doinggymnastics with thai ladies do you, and a TV, only thai stations, mind, (speak any thai?) but who wants to watch the telly when there?s so much more to do??, oh yes, comes with shared bathroom The girlyboys are very helpful unless they?re feeling bitchy, can be real nahees. Normal price TB500 but things are a bit slow right now so you could try for a discount. Hope this helps.

Archived