"MEN AT WORK" sign

june11

I was driving down the street in USA yesterday and passed the big yellow "Men at work" sign, and then a half-mile later a few guys doing some tiny bit of work on the side of the road, and i thought: how silly--that sign....Then i realize how useful it would be for us to have that sign ON SUKUMWIT, just before reaching the various katoey checkpoints. Here's what the perfect big yellow sign would be in a few places on Suk: "Men (dressed as women) at work". or "girl-boys at work". Since i HATE the word "ladyboy" (what idiots ever came up with that one), i'd even prefer "Lady-Gentlemen at work" .

The sign that always gets to me was the one that you see in certain neighborhoods: "SLOW CHILDREN PLAYING". It always made me feel so sad when I would contemplate about what type of life they had to look forward to. But I have to admit that I did find some solace when I saw the sign along the road: "SLOW MEN WORKING". At least they could become productive members of society.

I remember some wizard in the UK government years ago coming up with an idea to distribute "Unaccompanied Female Driver" signs, in the hope that a bird on her own whose car had conked out, say at the side of the motorway, would be more likely to be offered assistance by a sympathetic passing motorist if her vehicle were displaying such a placard. :angel:

Boy, that was a really great idea. :doah: Would-be rapists, please form an orderly queue... :o

jack ::

Says june11:

I was driving down the street in USA yesterday and passed the big yellow "Men at work" sign, and then a half-mile later a few guys doing some tiny bit of work on the side of the road, and i thought: how silly--that sign....Then i realize how useful it would be for us to have that sign ON SUKUMWIT, just before reaching the various katoey checkpoints. Here's what the perfect big yellow sign would be in a few places on Suk: "Men (dressed as women) at work". or "girl-boys at work". Since i HATE the word "ladyboy" (what idiots ever came up with that one), i'd even prefer "Lady-Gentlemen at work" .

I oppose strongly!! :cussing:

Man at Work

Archived