Manhattan Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 15- Friendly??

Savittre

Manhattan has godd location and bargain prices if you book through on-line service.

I stayed there couple of months ago. First night they put me in a crappy room with single beds and bathroom in disrepair. I complained the next morning and was moved to a much, much nicer room for same price.

The desk staff and maids are friendly, but the hotel is not necessarily "guest friendly." I was advised (on this board, I believe) to book double room so as to avoid paying fee for taking girls to room. This was good advice, as every time I tried to get on elevator with companion, security guy wanted room number and checked with desk, I suppose to make sure I had paid for two people in room. Never hassled beyond that, but I did not really like the way they handled it.

I also had enjoyable two-hour oil massage from in-house service. I believe the cost was 500 bt. and I tipped another 200 or 300 for exquisite oily handjob by cute little honey. She got nude for this and indicated BJ could be had as well for additional tip.

Not sure that I will stay at Manhattan again, as I think there is a difference between being "guest tolerant" and "guest friendly" and I'll opt for a place more welcoming next time.

They did the same to me, I booked on line and got the 'no double bed hotel full' story. Got a very nice room the next day though. No problem at all taking girls back, but I only took three back over five nights. I did not like this Hotel at first but it grew on me, I would go back.-peter

Originally posted by Big Kev:

[QB]Manhattan has godd location and bargain prices if you book through on-line service.

I stayed there couple of months ago. First night they put me in a crappy room with single beds and bathroom in disrepair. I complained the next morning and was moved to a much, much nicer room for same price.

Thanks to all who replied! I think I could give this place a go, once anyway...

quote:

I also had enjoyable two-hour oil massage from in-house service. I believe the cost was 500 bt. and I tipped another 200 or 300 for
exquisite
oily handjob by cute little honey. She got nude for this and indicated BJ could be had as well for additional tip.

That sounds nice!!! laugh.gif" border="0

Archived