P4P mates

Sarisin

Most of Your P4P mates are

Barfined From Gogo Bars

Barfined From Beer Bars

Freelancers

From Massage Parlors

Other (please describe)

I got this idea from several threads in the Nightlife Section. I am curious how many guys pay barfines vs. hooking up with freelancers.

I don't think this poll has been done before, if it has sorry for the repeat.

did not p4p in nearly 2,5 years, but before i was a bit 'green'. Was shocked at Check-in-99 that they actually wanted money for the other 'guest' to leave the premises. :cussing:

Yes, green as it can be.... :o

So only 1 barfine in the first 2,5 years BKK until i got fed up with it. Now married to a nice thai girl do not have to p4p any more. So for me less then 1% barfines (Quick thinkers know that I did not sit still in 2.5 years) :D

In my p4p times i never paied a barfine in a go-go-bar and the barfines i payed at beer-bars were always (except one "special case" - but this was the mamasan :angel:) just for the "nobel" :: reason to give the girls the choice of spending their time with something else than hanging around their bar, never had sex with one of these girls. But have some girls who were doing a so called sneak-out from their bars. I have to confess that i even never set a foot in the Thermae and i admit that i have some problems paying money to a barowner to take a girl out (NOT to the girl anyway).

Nowadays p4p is not much of interest for me, but who knows, next time i stroll around suk at 4 am - alone, what will happen? I wont make stupid promises to anyone but will for sure never pay any barfine again ( except for charity reasons).

"The road to hell is plastered up with good intentions" :devil:

mupfel

Hi Sarisin,

seems to be turning in to a thread for ex P4P-ers, incl. myself.

Whern I was in the P4P, except for the very first beginning, when I picked up a few gals from gogo's and/or beer bars, I normally opted for Fl's.

I voted Gogo Bars but ido p4p a fair bit in massage places but i think that the Gogo's win on ratio of times B/F to visits to MP's.

Probably I have followed a regular trend in that when I first holiday'd here it was all gogogogo, but, since moving here although I still know a couple of gogo girls I, have moved onto the beer bar and seem to be now graduating to FLs.

Whether its change for changes sake, keeping it fresh or cost or whatever, I am not sure but probably a mixture.

Says pattaya127:

What did you answer?

One reason I have not been very active on the message board or paysite is that my participation in the P4P/nightlife scene has been drastically reduced. The reason for that: more straight girls, less BGs.

However, I still cannot make the seamless transition and occasionally take a freelancer home or even pay a rare barfine (like I did last Friday in Titty Twister - actually, I did that just to have something to write about :))

I answered freelancers because I still prefer them for an assortment of reasons. Before getting caught up in the Wonderful World of GTGs, I almost exclusively took freelancers home.

Archived