taking two girls from same bar

lanky9

Aside from a stint at Eden with three fine females, I have taken two girls on three occassions, all by accident. However, only at Eden did the girls work on eachother as well, which is the beauty of the experience.

In one case, no problem whatsoever with the girls, both stayed in bed the whole time and we all showered together too. Some time later I found out they they only met that night (both freelancers, one I have kept up with). I can't quite recall how I wound up dancing with them, but I do recall a third girl as well, but not having enough money for all three :-(.

Second time was with girls from an a-go-go, both ran from the stage and each took a seat next to me, they had a pretty good pre-set plan that I am sure has been executed with many a farrang, which involved the mamason coming over after the second lady drink and suggesting both. What the hell. Another good experience with everyone in the bed.

The thrid time was more recent but a little screwed up. I had a regular girl and was out with friends and we wound up taking an extra girl from the a-go-go I assumed for some reason was friends with my RG because she was always around her when I vistited. Wound up taking them both back and it turned out my RG had never gone with another girl...so it took some coaxing to get everyone into the bed, along with some shower hiding in between and coming back later. The next time I took my RG she actually asked me not to take that particular girl again as she was no good, but said other girls OK. So, what can you do.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived