taking two girls from same bar

lanky9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happened to me once , was with one girl drinking and playing the bar games for about 3 hours and closing time comes , she agree's to go with me LT after closing , but tells me she wants her " roommate " to join us so she wont have to go back to their room alone. They didnt do any diddling together , but they sure took care of me.... :grinyes:

BadawillrememberthatoneforeverBing :beer:

Make sure to tell them that you are a butter fly and fool around with a few girls in the same bar by asking 2 or 3 girls to sit with you and have drinks. This way they will know for sure you are a Butter Fly. I've taken many times two girls from the same bar. The best way is you chose the 1st girl and let this girl have a say for the 2nd one, this way the fun is more, since she will chose a girl with whom she is more comfortable.

go ahead friend have your fun, after all we live only once...

cheers :beer:

vinod

Best buy the mammasan a drink or two if you want to find out which ones do girl on girl.I know of only to venues where this is guaranteed,but no problem getting two girls in the buff in bed with you from virtually anywhere.Make sure your specific in what's required otherwise one tends to hide in the shower whilst your doing her mate ansd visa versa.

"I have taken 8 girls from the same bar. Just let them know you are a butterfly."

it's as easy as that.

i always take more than 1 girl from my regular haunts,i just can't help it.

they know i am a butterfly and i have rarely encoutered any problem concerning more than 1 girl.

i find the girls often suggests one of their friends joins us for the night and 1 night a good friend wanted 2 of her friends to join us,that was a wild one.

OK not all girls are like this and maybe i have been fortunate to meet the girls who did not mind.

but i ALWAYS tell them i am a butterfly and if they don't like it,then their problem,not mine.

i'm on holiday and my aim is to fuck as many different ones as i can.

but i normally had 1 special one in each bar.

Yea.....what sayjann said.

Wine and dine just one, and then switch to another?.... the sparks will fly.

Let them know up front you butterfly, and they will capitulate. They are themselves, after all, the biggest butterflies of them all. Just be honest with them, and you'll always win. ::

HT

as HT says they are BIG butterflies.

but the girls cannot see this logic.

i go with 3 girls from 1 bar and i am a butterfly,they sleep with 3 men in 3 nights,their job,they not butterfly.

i have no problem with their ideas/views on this matter,after all they are providing a service which many of us enjoy.

me butterfly?,they butterfly?

who cares really?.

i fuck them because they are beautiful women,they fuck me because they want my money.

Archived