My May Adventure - Part 3

jittle

I was so into writing this that I just didn?t want to stop. With a phone call from my boss, then a conference call with a potential customer, I get an un-natural but probably needed break in my writing. If I stay in the fantasy world too long, I might never get out. Reality is I?m here in America, working every day but wishing I was back in the land of smiles. Right now in my story, I awake from my nap, but here in the real world, I go back into day dream mode, 10,000 miles and two weeks removed from the pleasures and passions of BKK?

The phone wakes me at about 11PM. It?s my wife wondering why I haven?t called to say goodnight. I explain that I was exhausted (True), that I miss her (Yes, that?s true too) and that I need to get back to sleep (that isn?t true). I hang up and head to the shower. Fifteen minutes or so later I?m a new man and I?m in need of a drink. I head over to the Plaza, head up the stairs on the left, get an invitation from the kittens at Cathouse and say ?why not?.

I really like this bar. There are enough cute ladies to choose from, there is usually some good but not too loud music playing and the service is great. I seat myself in a position where I can check out the rest of the plaza. I like to watch the comings and goings of the ladies and the punters. Sitting on either side are two very lovely young ladies, K and P. At first, P has my attention. A beautiful face, full breasted and round hips, she?s a bit bigger than my usual tiney-hiney?s but still thin as compared to western women. I buy two lady drinks and engage in conversation. She remembers me talking with Doug the other day, she even remembers the night 3 months ago when I met Doug. I was with KS, looking for Sarisin. She knows Sarisin, actually she is waiting patiently for him to return, take a knee in front of everyone at the bar and propose marriage to her. She keeps going on and on about Sarisin, how he is such a good man, very nice to all the ladies at Cathouse, very funny, very handsome, blah blah blah, I?m starting to get bored of this girl. And besides, who wants one of Sarisin?s ladies. Well initially I did, I would have barfined her in a minute. I rethought that action as she was going on about Sarisin?s kindness to animals, the poor, the lepers, blah blah blah. I started to think ?Do I want a lady screaming Sarisin?s name when she?s in bed with me?. I dare say not. With this I turn my attention to K, the younger of the two. Quite a pretty face, and a bitching body, but she could use some extensive orthodontia. She picks up on my renewed interest while P keeps going on about Sarisin and Mother Theresa, Sarisin and Ghandi, Sarisin and Pope John Paul II, blah blah blah. K starts to do a testicular inspection that definitely stimulates my interest. As P continues her Sarisin spiel, I barfine K and we head out to the confines of the Marriott. I?m leaving the plaza and I can hear P yelling ?Sarisin, come back Sarisin, I?m sorry Sarisin, please come back?. It didn?t work on Shane and I doubt it will work on Sarisin but I know that somewhere deep in the sois of Sukhumvit someone?s ears were itching and the hair was standing up on the back of their neck.

K was real sweet, telling me the sad story of her life. I tried to show interest, but it was late and I was tired and I needed to shut her up so that we can finish and I could go to sleep. I had to find something to shove in her mouth and shut her up? what could I use.. that?s right, a penis will do the trick. Why didn?t I think of that sooner? So I take out my trusty penis, that happens to be up for the occasion and I shove it in K?s mouth, interrupting her diatribe and announcing my intentions in one swift act. She has some decent technique, but I?m interested in vaginal insertion tonight. Not every girl is a great fuck, I probably give more credit to some girls than I should, either because I was so horny or I was too drunk to really judge their performance properly. Right then I was sober, albeit a bit tired, but I knew I had a great fuck on my hands. She was tight, wet and enthusiastic and we changed positions several times. Her intensity never let up and I found myself digging deep into the scrotum sack and pulling out another liquid surprise.

I broke routine again and let her sleep the night away. She looked so good in the morning but I just didn?t have the juice to go for a morning session (yeah, I know I?m a homo). I gave her 2k baht, maybe a high amount for a non go go dancer, but she was a very good performer. It wasn?t until after she left that I realized the major mistake that I made. Like I?d mentioned earlier, I like Cathouse. What I don?t like is it?s location. More specifically, after barfining a Cathouse girl, how am I ever going to get another girl out of the plaza? This would come into play later in my trip.

No one expected me at the office today, I didn?t have any pressing shopping to do, so I filled up on the Marriott buffet breakfast, fetched a book and my swim trunks and spent the day hanging around the pool and enjoy some liquid refreshment. The Marriott lemonade is so bitter it could pucker your cheeks inside out. Of course there were enough ladies hanging by the pool to keep my interest. I had a 7PM dinner appointment with Sarisin, so I retired to the room at about 6:00, did some emails, took a shower and went off to Warblers to meet up with the wise sage of Bangkok.

Sarisin arrived on time, and of course all the staff bowed and layed flowers at his feet. I think they would have sacrificed a virgin if they could have found one. I knew where they could find one, but I wasn?t going to pay the barfine again. All kidding aside, I enjoy the time I get to spend with Sarisin. He always has a great story at the ready, has opinions very similar to mine and I like to hear his history, how he arrived at his current situation. We avail ourselves of the delicious Mexican buffet, chat some more, but somewhere around 9PM, I?m not feeling so good. My stomach is tossing and turning and I excuse myself, thank Sarisin for a wonderful evening and head back to the Marriott. I spend about 15 minutes on the toilet, call the wife to wish her good night/good morning and then climb under the covers. I wake at about 1AM, visit the head again, but this time it?s not so bad. I decide what the hell, I?m in Bangkok, the Nana disco is still open, so why not go find another honey to suck on.

I arrive at about 1:15 and Angels is hopping. Definitely a favorable female to male ratio. I pay the entrance, grab a drink and I do the circuit. There are more than a few candidates for a late night snack. I?m not so horny, so I need a real hot and sexy tiny hiney to get me going. I spot Bee, shaking it on the dance floor. She catches me looking, plays the coy game a bit, but then she concentrates on getting all of my attention and she succeeds. I buy her a beer and hear her story. She?s 31, two babies, has an English boyfriend who is coming in tomorrow, but would love to go short time with me. I?d love to go short time with her, so we agree to agree and off we go to the Marriott. Bee has a tiny hourglass figure. Nice, yet small breasts and a thin curvy waist that works it?s way down to a nice set of hips and a firm perky ass. We shower together, Bee showing no shyness. We make our way to the bed and we start to fuck every which way. Bee doesn?t mind anal, so I oblige myself to her sweet ass crack. This usually does it for me, especially with such a tight crack on this exquisite lady. But, I feel the stomach discomfort again, and I have been fucking so much for the last 5 days that I don?t have the juice to finish the deed. I?m tired, I stop and I go to the shower to wash before sleep.

Bee seems a bit upset. I think she is disappointed she couldn?t get me to come. When I arrive back in bed, she takes it as a challenge to get me hard again and to get me to orgasm. She starts me with a tongue bath, working my whole body, including toes and the bottom of my feet (good thing I showered). Then she works her way up to my ass, manually manipulating my penis as she gives me a wet and delicate rim job. Next she goes to work the Johnson with her mouth, in a very slow and tantalizingly deliberate way. She licks the shaft, darts her tongue off the tip, teases, teases, teases. As she starts to feel me really getting into it, she increases the intensity and the pendulum motion on the shaft. Now she can sense the finish is near and she puts on an all out blitz to get to the finish line. I feel my muscles stiffening all throughout my body, especially my lower body, my legs are tightening so hard. I didn?t think I had any more cum in me, but Bee knows better, she knows how to reach down into the lower recesses of a man?s sack, and pull up that sticky, murky fluid, that?s either too lazy, too new or too stupid to cum out with previous orgasms. She?s giving me the oral equivalent of a high colonic, and when she finally succeeds, I feel the most pleasurable and painful release I can remember. She?s a real BKK trooper and she swallows it all down, sapping my energy completely.

I can barely walk after this session, and she finds it funny. I pass her 1.5K baht and she asks for my cell number. She tells me her boyfriend is only in BKK for the night and needs to head up to Chang Mai on business the following day. I?m relieved that he?s taking her off of my hands tomorrow. I give her the number and she tells me she?ll call on Friday. I tell her that if I recover by then, I?d love to see her. I walk her to the door, and kiss her goodnight. I hobble back to the bed, lay down, think about my evening, about K, about P and definitely about Bee. I lay there and this big smile comes over me, this big shit eating grin. It?s that Bangkok grin, the one only the brothers of Bangkok share. Young and old, fat, skinny, bald, whatever; it?s good to be alive and it?s good to be in Bangkok.

Yes, this series will be a true board classic worthy of a Pulitzer's or Jittle Writing Contest Award. :)

But, you should have mentioned that I encouraged you to take P from Cathouse. I still think you should have and, well, we will see what happens in November. ::

And, you are right about the fate which awaits one who takes a lady from the Cathouse - you are a marked man forever. Last night as I was walking up the stairway to the second floor and later down, I was subjected to verbal abuse ("why you know come Cathouse, Sarisin, you bad butterfly?") and a number of unidentified objects dropped down on me. Nothing hit me, but something hit a BG next to me and she did not take too kindly to that. ::

Sarisin wrote:

"But, you should have mentioned that I encouraged you to take P from Cathouse. I still think you should have and, well, we will see what happens in November."

I promise you that you won't have to wait for November for me to take P. Yes, I couldn't help myself.

Thank you for all of your kind words.

jittle

Like I've read and have been shown by the likes of Sarisin and others, if you go out, have fun, and be kind to the ladies, you will always attract your share of fun BG's.

Thanks for your words of encoragement.

jittle

Says jittle:

Sarisin wrote:

"But, you should have mentioned that I encouraged you to take P from Cathouse. I still think you should have and, well, we will see what happens in November."

I promise you that you won't have to wait for November for me to take P. Yes, I couldn't help myself.

jittle

A-ha, you sly devil, you. :devil:

I can't wait to read this in Part ?.

OK, then Mr. Smarty Pants, take both K and P in November together. :p

Archived