Lewinsky's Pattaya

ZMAN Z28

I was recommended this hotel by a friend who just checked it out one day. He said the rooms were nicer then the Diana Inn, and the rate was cheaper too as the Diana raised their price to 750 baht a night(non pool wing).

The place is located on Soi Pattayaland??. Has anyone stayed there or anyone have any comments about it. I am not very picky when it comes to accommodation as all I really care about is a clean room, nice shower and good air conditioning and a good bed.

ZMAN Z28

Zman, I'll be checking it out next week when I play golf with the crew.

Rooms look basic, clean and cheap and the location is right in the heart of things.

Sorry guys am I missing something?????

How the f*** are u going to play golf on Soi Pattayaland? There are many things u can get up to on that Soi but playing golf ain't one of them.... :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Uniformguy

It's mainly a hotel that caters to golfers. The hotel sets up golf trips. I am not a golfer, but recommended this place by a friend who knows the owner. The location is key here and value for the $$$ also.

Z

Ps Uniform guy. You gonna be at Gullivers friday night? I met you about 2 months ago there.

Yeah that is the plan at the moment anyway see you there. Sounds like there is going to be a big crowd this week including a few guys from Tokyo.

By the way thanks for the explanation about the golf !!!!!

Uniformguy

Says uniformguy:

Sorry guys am I missing something?????

How the f*** are u going to play golf on Soi Pattayaland?

Uniformguy

I played plently of holes with my "driver" on Soi Pattyaland during my last visit ::. Unfortunately my driver became a putter by the end of the trip ::

Archived