My May Adventure - Part 4

jittle

I just came back and re-wrote this section. These next few days were a bit different. I had less sex than the previous 5 days, had one of the best evenings of my trip, met one fantastic lady, and found out what it?s like to try and get laid at 4AM in Bangkok. Here goes nothing?

Did Bee really take that much out of me? It?s two in the afternoon and I just don?t have the energy to get out of bed. I already chased the maid away, now the phone is ringing and I have to work up the momentum to get my ass out of bed and answer the call. It?s J, he wants to know if I want to play some pool this afternoon. I guess that?s a good enough reason to get up and shower so I agree to meet him at Brunswick on Soi 4. I arrive early to check out my favorite bartender in all of Thailand. Lek is absolutely gorgeous. A little above average height, a perfect ass, nice tits and just a killer smile. Just go play at Brunswick and see if you agree. If I were a resident of Bangkok I would try my hardest to be her man.

J shows up, proceeds to kick my ass in pool, and then asks me what?s up for the evening. Unfortunately my stomach and my head have felt like shit all day. I beg off any nocturnal activity and decide to take it easy tonight. I return to the room. Do some emails, call home to say hello and then promptly retire for to bed for a nice long sleep.

I?m back to Brunswick the next day, as I will be every afternoon for the rest of my trip, and I arrive early again to flirt with Lek. I wish I had some steamy, sexy story to tell about Lek , but sadly, that would be fiction, and there are enough really good true stories to tell. I did get up the nerve to ask her out to dinner and a movie, she politely rebuffed me, she has an English boyfriend and I was out of luck. I continued to enjoy flirting with her but she is obviously happy with her current partner and there is no room in her life for the casual tourist.

I take my usual ass kicking and then head back to the room to shower and get ready for the writing contest at Gullivers. This would be my first trip to Gullivers and I would not be disappointed. I went in about an hour early, so I could take in some atmosphere and maybe a game or two of pool. At first I was taken aback by all the white women hanging around the bar. It took a few seconds to recognize them as local workers, out with their male associates for a couple of beers on a Friday night. The management should have moved them off to another room, away from the main entrance. Imagine you just landed in BKK, throw your bags in your room and run off to find Gullivers, this place you?ve been hearing about for the last 6 months. And then you enter and find Betty and Sally, showing off the cellulite slabs hanging off of their fat white asses. This guy might just turn tail and run, getting to the BG7 of the New Wave pool bar as fast as he can. Or he might do what I did, I ignored the white bitches, make a b-line for the back room and order a Corona.

There were some really great freelancers hanging around here. I played pool with a couple and I was seriously considering blowing off the writing contest and taking the prize money that I was about to donate to some clever white guy and give it to these Issan honey?s to further my sex education. I would have loved to have seen the look on Johnny Was or JohsIngu?s faces when KS told them they won but jittle had a ?higher purpose? for their rewards.

I resisted that urge. Before I continue allow me explain why I was the financial support behind the writing contest. First off, it was supposed to be kept anonymous. KS and I kept it that way for a while, but KS asked if he could let people know who supported the contest, and at this point I really didn?t care either way, so he did and thank you to everyone for thanking me. I?ve known KS since 1998. He was a poster on ASFO, really posted some good stuff about relationships with Thai ladies and I was real keen on meeting him. In August of that year I was in town, arranged a meet with KS and had a blast going to some out of the way places. On subsequent trips he introduced me to some great party animals, including Sarisin, and for that I?ll always be thankful. I liked him then, still think he?s a great guy and wanted a way to thank him for his friendship and his continued sponsorship of his notorious forum. After reading such great posts, and with a taste for good trip reports and saucy fiction, I suggested this contest and my sponsorship to KS and he readily agreed. There has been a lot written about the contest, I really enjoyed the time leading up to the finals and the finals itself and my sponsorship has been rewarded with some great fiction and a few new friends.

Soon after the winners were announced and the prize money distributed, J and I split off to Nana Plaza and check out some nekkid women. I introduced him to the two kittens at Cathouse, K and P, and P gave him her patented back scratch. I thought the boy was going to shoot his load right there and then. I can?t remember what bars we went to that night, which is unusual, because I?m pretty good at details. I remember that I had to get back to the room at 11PM for a US conference call, and I remember barely staying awake. I switched from jack cokes to Corona?s for the evening and it had a deadly effect on my senses. I remember falling asleep, fully clothed, in my bed and my phone ringing at around 1AM. It was Bee, the testicular suction cup, asking me to come out to Nana Disco and play. I just would not be able to get up and go, so I fell back asleep, alone for the second night in a row.

It?s Saturday morning and I decide to make a trip to Chatachuk, the weekend market. I?ve been there before, found the pricing to be pretty aggressive, so I decided to finish off my shopping list today. Unfortunately, I had never been here when it was so incredibly hot. I just couldn?t handle the crowds or the heat and less than 2 hours after leaving for the market, I was back in my room. I put on my trunks and went down to the pool to cool myself off with a nice relaxing swim. I get a call from J, who wants so shoot pool, which means I get to flirt with Lek, so I make arrangements to meet. We shoot, I lose, and we finish, nuff said.

I have a dinner appointment with Sarisin for this evening. I know where, but I don?t know when. It?s either 7PM or 7:30PM. The guy has his cell turned off all day, so I try him every 15 minutes or so to double check the time. At around 6PM I head to Soi 0 to play some pool and have a jack coke. I get a challenge from a cute girl, so I play until about 7PM, then head to the restaurant. I call him on the way, find out he is there already and meet him about 5 minutes later. Within 10 minutes, we are joined by two of Sarisin,?s co workers, and there are a couple of significant points that need to be noted here. A coincidence will occur later in this story and details developed here will play a significant role in the events to come.

I?m introduce to V and A (this is detail 1, In reality his name is R****). We discuss their position in the company (detail 2), where they spent last night (detail 3, the Hard Rock Café) and how enjoyable that venue was. With dinner and small talk finished we head out to Patpong to check out some bars that Sarisin likes to visit.

This is my first time in the Pong since 1999. With Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, who needs the touts and the rip off?s? I guess I?d judged the place too harshly. Yes, the touts were still there and if you make the wrong choice you can get ripped off, but the time spent at Cosmos on PP2 was as much fun as any Nana or SC bar. First was the company. Sarisin, V and A were all into the party. We got the girls engaged, not too hard to do with Thai girls, did nothing but build on the momentum of the evening, and never let a chance to bust chops go by. A was a newby to BKK, so Sarisin had one of the young ladies walk him to the bathroom. We all acted like something dirty was going to happen, like this chick was going to give him a header in the toilet, and you should have seen his face; half fear, half bewilderment. We laughed our asses off when he came back after nothing at all happened and he?s like, what is the big fucking deal. Yeah, it?s a moment you had to witness for the full effect. The point is, your evening is destined to be a good one if you are out with the right group of guys.

Let?s not forget the ladies. I would rate the quality of the ladies in Cosmos to be amongst the best looking ladies in all of Bangkok. Yeah, it?s a bold statement, but give it a try and see if you don?t agree. My first choice was taken, no problem, I had the next best looking one sit next to me. These girls are fun, not too pushy on the drinks and they made our stay at Cosmos very enjoyable.

Our next choice is where I disagree with Sarisin. I was not impressed with Goldfingers. There were a handful of ladies on stage, a couple of decent looking ones walking around and I didn?t feel the energy that I get from many of the bars in Nana. We stayed for a couple of drinks before leaving for Safari.

Safari was hopping and full of lovely talent. I picked a tall slim one in an evening dress and held on to her for the next hour. There was one petit beauty on stage that had the biggest set of tits I?ve seen on a girl that small. We checked them out later and they were real. Before long most of the ladies had glow rings and glow bracelets and glow dildos in their mouths (not really). It was obvious that Sarisin was emptying his pockets and the girls were loving it. I have to wonder what some guy thinks when he loses the attention of his lady as she runs to Sarisin to see what trinket she can grab. And these ladies were grabbing his trinket.

I needed to call it an early evening. At around 11:30PM, I had to head back to the room to take care of a financial matter back home. I had a fax waiting for me at reception, went up to the room, called the wife and walked her through a refinancing application. I would have liked to have remained in Patpong, but what do you say to the wife? ?Honey, I?m knee deep in naked Thai ladies, one is hanging on my dick, and there?s a high probability she?s going to suck it. Is there a chance this application can wait until I?m finished fucking her in the morning?? That wouldn?t work. Besides, it?s keeping things going on the home front that allows me to take these excursions to the land of smiles.

I get finished with my home work at around 12:30AM, faster than I thought, and I still got some party in me. Besides, I can?t go three nights in a row without getting laid. I?m sure if I decided to just lay down and sleep, I?d get a knock on the door from the tourist police. ?Mr jittle, you must go out now, you must fuck our young ladies, if not we may have to bring you to station , kick you out of country.? Therefore, under the pressures of the immigration act of 1967, I had to go back out to find a partner for the evening.

Based on the favorable review both V and A gave The Hard Rock Café in Bangkok, I decided to check it out. I?ve been to plenty of Hard Rock?s in Asia. My two favorites are KL and Manila. You can always find plenty of hot freelancers willing to take your ringgit or pesos. This place was a little bit more difficult to figure out. Yes, there were freelancers hanging around. If you spent any time in BKK, you know that look and that smile, the ?I will fuck you until your dry? look. I got some of these, but I also got the ?what are you looking at you fat, old fuck?. Definitely some straight girls hanging around the bar. I found the place pretty cramped, the service wasn?t the greatest and the layout of the stage was a bit bizarre. The drummer was in a different zip code than the rest of the band, really strange.

After a couple of hits and misses, I lock onto a very nice looking, extremely large busted young lady hanging by the bar. She has been looking me up and down, giving off a great smile and locked me into those beautiful brown eyes. I asked her if she wanted a drink, pointing to her empty glass. She shook her head yes and the deal was done. This was a very voluptuous woman. The tits were wonderful, she had a thin waist, and then what wonderful hips. The problem was that she didn?t speak a lick of English, and my Thai is rudimentary. Fortunately her friend, who I later found out is her niece, stepped in to interpret. The aunt was very attracted to me as I was to her. She was melting me with her eyes, and I was getting quite excited. I didn?t even notice the lights coming up as the Café was in closing mode. When we finally got kicked out, they asked if I wanted to get something to eat. I suggested room service, and this didn?t seem to be a problem. On the ride back to the hotel, I got to know them both a bit more, realized that this was definitely not a pay for play situation, but still I was really enjoying their company.

There was nothing on the late night menu that agreed with the ladies (I did offer penis-a-la-mode but they didn?t like ice cream). We took to the streets and settled in at the phad thai vendor outside of Robinson?s. The feeling I was getting from the Aunt was very weird. We couldn?t communicate without the niece, but her look was so intense that I was getting flush. The niece was telling me how the Aunt really like my look, thought I was a nice guy and wanted to know if she could see me again. I knew that this would be difficult, only because of our lack of communication, but if Auntie was game, I was game too.

Now here is the coincidence part of the story. If you need to review the facts I highlighted earlier, please do so now, I?ll wait?????????.

Okay, now you?re ready. The niece asks me what I did that night. I explained that I was out to Patpong with a few guys from the company. Oh, which company? I told her and she said she knew some fellows from that company, what are the names of your friends? Oh it?s a big company, you probably don?t know them, but it was Sarisin, V and A. ?I know these guys, are you sure his name is A and not R***** ??, she asked. Holy shit, she was right, his name is not A it?s R****. ?How do you know these guys??, I asked. ?Well V is my boyfriend?, she tells me. Double holy shit, I just spent half the night with this girls boyfriend and the rest of the night with her. Good thing I was interested in the Aunt and not her. That really would have been a coincidence. And that?s not saying that the niece wasn?t hot, she was.

The evening ended too soon, and I was left out in front of the Marriott at about 4AM, with promises of phone calls from the girls, but with a stiff dick and no relief in site. I looked at the entrance to the hotel, and there were two tourist police officers standing there, just waiting for me to enter alone. I was desperate; I didn?t want to be kicked out of the country. I needed to head back to Sukhumvit and find a partner for the evening.

Have you ever tried to pick up a lady off of Sukhumvit at 4AM. It?s not a pretty sight. You get the leftovers, the dregs of the evening who were too foul to be taken by any other punter. Well, I exaggerate a little, but the pickings were slim. I did a circuit up to Soi 7 and then back down by the Landmark. There were choices, but I didn?t like any of them. I decided to do a walk through the Nana Hotel and see if any of the girls sitting in the lobby would do. Oh man, these girls were even nastier. I had to pee so I headed for the toilets. As I passed the elevators, I ran into one coming down from a short time, her hair still wet. Do I want sloppy seconds? She was better than anything else on the streets. I made my decision. I finished up in the bathroom, washed my hands, and decided I was going to track this one down.

I finally caught up with Noi at the corner of Nana and Sukhumvit. We engaged in about a minute of small talk before I whisked her away to the Marriott. The tourist police, seeing that I had fulfilled my requirements of the tourist act, waved and said goodbye (for any newbies reading this, it?s not true; you get up to a week without getting laid before they kick your ass out of the country).

I was a very horny dog, and being that my lady was already showered, I took a quick one and then got down to the deed. Noi was 27, hangs out at Spasso?s, and is a light skinned beauty from Chang Mai. Tall with ass length hair, I realized my luck finding her at the Nana. A true pro and a great performer, she used her oral skills to get little jittle up for the occasion. On with the condom and into a wet and waiting pussy and it didn?t take too long for me to blow out my three day build up. It was late so I let her spend the night. In the morning, she was happy to service my hard on and she left with a smile and 1.5K baht extra in her pocket.

I was exhausted. I kept thinking about the aunt and how I was going to work this out. Could we ever make something out of our mutual lust without communicating? It would be a great effort, and I?m not sure it would be worth it. I decided to lay down and take a nap, and think about the challenges that lay ahead of me. Half my trip was over, but half my trip was still yet to come. I was going to make the most of it, because you never know when it?s your last visit to the Land of Smiles, you just never know.

Says jittle:

Let?s not forget the ladies. I would rate the quality of the ladies in Cosmos to be amongst the best looking ladies in all of Bangkok. Yeah, it?s a bold statement, but give it a try and see if you don?t agree. My first choice was taken, no problem, I had the next best looking one sit next to me. These girls are fun, not too pushy on the drinks and they made our stay at Cosmos very enjoyable.

[color:"red"] I think most guys give the hostess bars on PP2 a miss in favor of the gogo bars, and, personally, I am not sure why. I enjoy Cosmos more than any of the PP gogo bars including Goldfinger and Safari. However, you can run a bill up there if you are not careful. No bill padding, but you are having so much fun, it is hard to keep track of time and spending.
[/color]

I have to wonder what some guy thinks when he loses the attention of his lady as she runs to Sarisin to see what trinket she can grab. And these ladies were grabbing his trinket.

[color:"red"] You know I started doing my thing in the bars back in '95 here when I was a regular visitor from Vietnam. I honestly never saw anyone bring out the arsenal of goodies I did. However, since I started writing up 'my techniques' scores of guys have joined in with the fun. Many of these guys thoroughly outdo me now. And, I have to say in answer to your wonderment, I have never had a problem with a guy in a bar as a result of my playing around with the ladies. Most guys (including those I do not know) seem to get a real kick out of the interaction I have with the ladies and my PEZ, fake dogshit and toy rings.
:)

Another great write-up, jittle. It is particularly interesting for me because I wrote up the same night on the paysite - nice to see another's perspective.

By the way, are you cross-posting this series on asfo? If so, what is the reaction, if any? If you don't want to waste bandwidth with a response here (at least you won't get delayed/deleted/edited :
:)
, email me.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this great stuff!

[/color]

I did cross-post to ASFO. There were a couple of people on ASFO that enjoyed the series. I was hoping to be part of a revival of the lost art of trip reports/story telling on that forum. Unfortuantely it's not to be. It was once the first mail I checked in my day. Sadly it's slipped to an after thought.

I also ran into 2 cases of censorship and one case where I thought it was censored but it was just delayed. I realized that you can not put the words "Nana" and "Plaza" together like "NanaPlaza" or your mail will not get through the ASFO filter. It's a silly situation.

Thanks for the feedback,

jittle

I'm in the midst of part 5 and I'm trying to figure out how to describe the worst fuck of the trip. It was indeed bad luck for me. It is true that I had it coming, I was enjoying some great luck up to this point. You'll see it soon.

jittle

thank god you're only human like the rest of us ::

I'll have my parts coming online within the next couple of weeks too hopefully - otherwise it'll all too soon be forgotten...

I think you said earlier you wrote the reports as sorta therapy & dealing with those touching experiences & that's exactly how I view it too since I started doing it after almost 10 trips that's badly documented :doah:

keep it up especially your luck (spasso girl from nana lift while suk rd alternatives we're chocking!) :bow:

[color:"red"] my PEZ, fake dogshit and toy rings [/color]

Sarisin,

This weekend I was in the NY area for the first time since November of last year. On an excusion to NY, with a couple of younger ones in tow, we ended up at FAO Schwartz. To my surprise, they had a big PEZ dispenser display. Remembering your interest, I picked up a couple as a gift for you.

I had discussed my retirement with my manager and today was the original target. But, I took a work assignment in Atlanta and will be employed for a bit longer. But, my drop dead date for move to LOS is November 1. So, I will deliver my gift sometime between now and then, but not exactly sure when.

Cheers (as they say)

I appreciate you thinking of me TM, and good luck on your 'drop dead date.'

I have to say that many of my friends in the US bring me PEZ dispensers, but only rarely do I receive one I do not already have - I have now 363 different ones in my collection, and another 100 or so duplicates (mostly neon ones) that I take out with me. But, every once and awhile, I get one I didn't have. One of my buddies, Bud Dickman, brought me an Eyeball PEZ last time. It is a real collectible. Please, don't anyone tell him it is worth several million dollars. :doah:

Recently, I picked up a great PEZ series here in Bangkok: The Mr. Bean Series. The BGs really get a kick out of the Mr. Bean dispenser. :grinyes:

Says jittle:

I did cross-post to ASFO. There were a couple of people on ASFO that enjoyed the series. I was hoping to be part of a revival of the lost art of trip reports/story telling on that forum. Unfortuantely it's not to be. It was once the first mail I checked in my day. Sadly it's slipped to an after thought.

I also ran into 2 cases of censorship and one case where I thought it was censored but it was just delayed. I realized that you can not put the words "Nana" and "Plaza" together like "NanaPlaza" or your mail will not get through the ASFO filter. It's a silly situation.

Thanks for the feedback,

jittle

I've been mostly keeping my mouth shut about my sour asfo experience which caused me to leave there permanently. There are still some nice guys there on that board. And, basically, I think ph111 is a great guy too.

However, to delay, delete and censor my posts which I spent quite a bit of time writing without giving me some sort of explanation, and then lying to top it off, well, that was just plain aggravating.

The explanation I finally received was that I was promoting a commercial site (nanaplaza) which I mentioned in some of my asfo posts. That is absurd as far as I am concerned because I certainly don't have anything more to gain by mentioning my stories on the paysite. KS pays me the same amount per story if 400 people belong to the paysite or 4 people belong. I used to often mention my asfo writings here and my asfo friends, and KS never treated me the same as ph111.

But, in the final analysis, it is his site and he can do what he wants. I just will never be part of that site again as long as I cannot expect what I wrote to show up without being delayed deleted or censored. Why waste my time?

Sorry to hijack your great thread here, jittle. In my view this is the best series of trip reports I have ever seen in this section. Looking forward to more. :)

Archived