Translate this phrase anyone ?

Dexi

=i'm not telling

=i'm not talking to you

it gives a sense that a girl is giving you a cold shoulder or that she doesn't want to participate/talk about the topic.

normally a guy don't use this phrase.

First all the translations postings are correct. May I add?

Depending on the context, this phrase can be very coyish. For example, if Hubby asks why my panties in the evening coming home were not the same pair I put on this morning going to work (Jast an example ok? :o), I could coyishly saying "I am NOT telling!" which can very much mean [color:"red"] " Mai roo mai chee " [/color] Many Thai women use this phrase when they are embarassed. :o

However, in a serious context like ones complain about the behaviour of someone and is being ignored, that someone is acting [color:"red"] " Mai roo mai chee " [/color] which in this context it means "not paying attention or acting ignorant". :banghead:

Cheers!

Thanks for all the replies,also good to know which phrases are usually used by girls,also.if we could persuade jasmine to explain all the questions in the language section by stories relating to her panties....would make it more interesting...

:: ::

[color:"red"] Thanks for all the replies,also good to know which phrases are usually used by girls,also.if we could persuade jasmine to explain all the questions in the language section by stories relating to her panties....would make it more interesting...

[/color]

"Mai Roo, Mai Chee Kha"!!!! :dunno::censored::neener:

Jasmine :devil:

Archived