is royal meridien a guest friendly hotel?

hornydude

Anyone stayed at Royal Meridien hotel before ? Is it a guest friendly hotel ?

I will go to Bangkok very soon as I have found a package from my country to Bangkok

4 days 3 nights staying at Royal Meridien Hotel plus round trip ticket (Gulf Air) for

under $200 US, Bangkok here I come !!!

Hornydude

I routinely put visitors into the Meridien President. I have been told security will stop you and your guest at the front door and turn her away. I have never stayed there however.

This hotel fits into the 4-5 star category. To the best of my knowledge, only the JW Marriott which also is in this category has a guest-friendly policy. You can forget the likes of the Sukhothai, Regent, Hyatt Erewhan, Plaza Athenee, Hilton, and Meridien President.

Looks like ST hotels for you while you stay there, but you should definitely ask first to avoid the embarassment of showing up with a guest in tow and being sent away.

Other members may have experiences with the upscale hotels to report.

I have stayed at the Dusit Thani a couple of times over the years with minimal guest problems. Just make sure you get on the log sheet that security carries and use the elevators on the lower level near he coffee shop. Also, the Tawana Ramada (3-4*) on Suraawongese, near Patpong should offer no problems.

the Pale Rider

I have stayed at the Dusit Thani a couple of times over the years with minimal guest problems. Just make sure you get on the log sheet that security carries and use the elevators on the lower level near he coffee shop. Also, the Tawana Ramada (3-4*) on Suraawongese, near Patpong should offer no problems.

the Pale Rider

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

....This hotel fits into the 4-5 star category. To the best of my knowledge, only the JW Marriott which also is in this category has a guest-friendly policy. You can forget the likes of the Sukhothai, Regent, Hyatt Erewhan, Plaza Athenee, Hilton, and Meridien President.

Sarisin, Hyatt Erawan is guest friendly. They just take the id. The Intercontinental near Siam Square is very guest UNfriendly.

null

Archived