Majestic Hotel / Swiss Park Hotel, Sukhumvit

Mentors

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Liquidflux, Majestic is trustworthy. Absolutely. They just don't want to risk letting a room go empty, given the opportunity cost--100% occupancy. I don't blame them for asking for a credit card guarantee.

Use cash elsewhere, but trust Majestic with your card. If you find out that they screwed you (which they won't), we will kick those Indian guys' asses! cool.gif" border="0

• 4 weeks later...

I vote for Majestic too. Great location. Rooms are very nice, but on the small size. Bed is a king, which is important. They use microchip locks on the doors and in-room safe, nice!

When I was there in November they had a sign out on Sukumvite advertising rates that were about 100 to 200 B lower than the Internet rates. I think this was a week day special as I could not get a reservation there for the following weekend.

Guest friendly of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be arriving in BKK on January 4th and will be staying in Majestic Suite. It is nice to know that the place is a decent place to stay. They have a secure server for taking credit card information, but in the e-mail confirmation, they listed the whole number defeating the need for a secure server. I am paying the internet rate which is good as it is peak season.

Ron cool.gif" border="0

Archived