Eden photos charges 7,500B per girl

racha

According to the club's website , this is the reply to the question about photo's :

" Q: Is it ok, if I take pictures or even a video of the girls performing?

A: This is totally up to the ladies, ask them politely, if they are ok with it then respect there wishes (no face, etc), and if they say no, then don't force the issue. "

Is this first hand info you have ?

Bada :dunno: Bing

Go into that sites forum and there is a long discussion about it. Papa Marc finally summarizes things and then lays down the law in the Announcements section. Good for Marc not to touch the base price at all.

He set a good policy I think because now the girls look after each others interests and with minimum two in each session there's peer pressure not to lowball the price. Of course you can probably try to renegotiate a different price if you take a girl or two out overnight.

I was at Eden late afternoon about three weeks ago. Was surprised at number of girls available -- probably about 15, at least 10 of which were on "anal side" of line.

I asked about taking photos and Marc simply instructed girls who would not permit to move out of the "line-up". A couple of the better looking ones disappeared, but majority remained.

I ended up picking best looking and it turned out superior performing and quite pleasant girl, who chose an older less attractive friend as co-worker.

Totally unlimited in what they would do and what they would allow me to photograph. With no mention of extra charge anywhere along the way.

I ended up tipping each 200 baht, which they seemed completely happy with. One of the very best 4,000 baht experiences I've ever had!! :: :: ::

Says VancouverJay:

You drank up 1000 baht worth of liquor Big Kev?

Only had two beers. One before, one after. Four thousand baht went to following:

Two girls @ 1,600 each = 3,200

Tip @ 200 each = 400

Beer approx. 200

Tip clean-up girl and bar approx. 100

I guess 100 baht must have fallen out of hole in my pocket. :doah: :doah:

Says racha:

Eden club photos now are going to be charged at 7,500 baht per girl for a 90 minute session, that makes it an extra 15,000 baht on top of the regular price for both girls, :: ::

HI RACHA

you just forget to make it clear that the 75oob will be for the ladies and ONLY for the ladies , NOTHING for the club

before it was a FREE service

a little bit pissed off by the guys asking for pictures and videos

saying * only for private use *

and then selling it to some websites

if you are interested by the TRUE story :

http://www.edenclub-bkk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000260&p=1

http://www.edenclub-bkk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000292

my apologizes Khun Sanuk i know you don't like when we post links from other website

but i want this story to be perfectly clear

see you

marc

Archived