What kind of toilet in LOS can you deal with.

limbo

Isn't a hole in the ground called "turkish" toilet in the west?

the poll reminds me that one of our member once had the case of Montezuma's revenge, had to run quick to the nearest toilet, a T one, with no paper. He had to use one of his socks to wipe his ass. Lucky he wore some.....

So the next poll is:........ see box

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

squatting is the way to go!

when you squat you can deal with every situation, every toilet.

...well, only, having a wank while squatting is a bit too athletic... :p

i haven't sat on any toilet in european style since i learned how to squat 15 years ago during my first days in asia. dunno if i even could if i tried.

Says BelgianBoy:

Limbo,

Jeeeez man, you really have way too much time on your hands ????

toilets he ? whats next ? color of toiletpaper ? size of tablespoons ? size of subtitles ???????

Go out and have a proud walk with your kid !!!
:)

Cheers !

Hi BB,

5555555 LMAO.

Your request has been answered by our poller P127.

>>>personally I find it very difficult to hang over a hole in the ground and try to avoid anything piling up in your pants!!<<<

well, you know,... you might find it easier when you pull them pants down before you let go... ::

In Portugal (10 years old) I used to go to a toilet that was nothing but a hole in the floor and some paper. Ones shit would fall about 5 meters down into a sort of shit dump right next to the pig stall. I wonder why they were so noisy.

GAWD, what a smell. You could hear your own shit smack other people's shit loud and clear.

Had a similar experience in Sapa, N. Vietnam, except I was wearing a head torch (excuse the pun) and allowed the beam to shine down the hole. Some 6 foot down was a pile of turds crawling with very fat maggots. Uck!

Actually, the only bog I've come close to not being able to deal with was the high-tech bastard in a Tokyo apartment I stayed in. This son of a bitch had a heated seat that could also vibro-massage your arse-end (girlfriend liked that one ;)), bidet and warm arsehole-directed air-jet functions :o, flashing green/red lights and pop-musical bleeping accompaniment while you shat ::, automatic flush and air freshening nozzle. It even had a button that, when pressed, made the sound of a flushing toilet without the rig actually flushing (for ecologically-aware bashful Japanese birds, apparently, who are embarrassed by the noise they make when taking a strong slash but concerned about wasting water... :doah:). You needed a degree in electronics and a current pilot's license to use the bloody shithouse properly. :help:

God give me a hedge to squat behind and a handy dock leaf to wipe my arse on anyday. :up:

jack :drunk:

Archived