What kind of toilet in LOS can you deal with.

limbo

Allright guys,

can you use the Thai toilet, do you prefer the hole in the ground, can you clean yourself afterwards with a scoop of water in a bowl or do you need a western style seat with soft toilet paper??? And do you use your left hand to eat (aha).

What kind of toilet can you deal with

Hole in the ground and bowl of water

Hole in the ground and water gun

western pot and bowl of water

western pot and water gun

western pot that flushes and bowl

western pot that flushes and water gun

western pot with seat that flushes and bowl of water

western pot with seat that flushes and water gun

western flushing pot with seat and toilet paper

I normally dump it in the corner of any room I'm at

I'm using diapers at all times

You all know the little water guns next to the toilets/holes in the ground, now do you.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<I normally dump it in the corner of any room I'm at>>

LMAO :D :D :D

I have dealt with all bar 2!!...dealt being the key word, as in not enjoy (dont mind the hose/scoop, just dont like squatting much!!). Cos taking a dump can and should be a relaxing time to read a newspaper or just escape people for some private moment :help: , I alway tell no LOS goers than Thais toilet habits are far cleaner than ours, they laugh; so I go on to say 'do you wash your face (relatively clean) with dry tissue', no they say, 'so why the fuck try and clean your dirty poop hole with dry tissue'...plain fucking filthy really

My mate recounts the first time he used a sprayer saying he had to take a shower right after cos he sent shit up his back (you reading this?? ), he says he's sussed now ...took me a while also. I would really like to install one in our house. My mrs still cant get her head round this falang custom.

Took my mum to LOS last time, shes not so light on her feet and finding non squatt loos proved to be a fiasco at times :o

Hi Phil,

in LOS I tried/dealt with all scenarios. Squatting is not my fave one tho.

I went for the option I used longest, a seat, no flush and a bowl.

Now things are better, a seat, flush and hose!! Two rooms to pick from as well. :hubba:

This could actually have been a poll Zaad would've come up with, what do you think? :grinyes:

I can handle any kind of crapper, including the option that you missed - the "Dig A Hole In The Desert, And Use Sand To Clean The Rusty Sheriff's Badge"

Having said that, naturally I prefer the Western Style bog, since it rarely involves wading thru' a lake of rancid urine, and you can hurl into it without having to clean your feet afterwards...!

:eek::grinyes::up:

In Portugal (10 years old) I used to go to a toilet that was nothing but a hole in the floor and some paper. Ones shit would fall about 5 meters down into a sort of shit dump right next to the pig stall. I wonder why they were so noisy. :grinyes:

GAWD, what a smell. You could hear your own shit smack other people's shit loud and clear.

It was quite difficult aiming in that hole for a ten-year-old kid.

My legs had serious difficulties holding me in that squat position till the end of the session, which caused my ass to shake heavily and in turn aiming my shit next to the hole.

I used an old shovel to par my shit as if being Tiger Woods on a bad day. ::

I miss those good old times. ::

Archived