22 girls in 22 days - Day2 - Tawan Deang

chilli13

I woke up & realized it was sunday afternoon. Not that the day of the week matters much on a holiday in LOS. What mattered though was that I was staying in G's room & she had gotten breakfast & drinks for me. She know what I likes so she had gotten fisk, fried rice etc. She also knows I'm usually horny in the 'morning', so she took care of that too! Then the big question was what to do next? Basically I wanted to hang out & figure out whether it was worth persuing this kind of relationship any further, but I already had a hunch it was pretty much over by now... Anyways we agreed on catching a movie at siam & seetled for matrix reloaded at the cineplex across from siam center.

After the movie I called up redbaron I think to hear if they we're at GT again or what? Nothing much came out of that so we decided to try one of the 'Tawan Deang's' & ended up at the german brewery branch at rama3. Got seated at the bar & ordered some excellent home brew along with some snacks. Very few foreigners around, but next to us we're a very happening thai birthday party of sorts & on stage was a band.

I suppose this is just another of those places where well to do middle class thais drive up - have a few bottles of whiskey with some food - and drive back! We did notice a few odd TG's apparently out on the prowl looking for a good time, but hey I'm not complaining :)

Soon enough we're back at suk hitting sheba's where a cute surin girl gets most of my attention. My GF thinks it's her sister dancing next to her, but the dek serve soon let us know she's from the north - can't we tell!!! So no sisters in there I suppose? Has been avoiding LG for ages so though we'd pay a quick visit, but even it was a crowded mad house & the a/c out tonight we still had a drink! I still don't know for what to this day!!!

SW was next & I always seem to have a great time there, but really I was looking for a special girl & she was no where to be seen, but plenty of cute others in birthdaysuit or similar including the black girl :)

Still we head to nep more precisely AW where I got slapped :: for looking at one of the prettiest BKK BG's, but what's up with that? It's not like I'm not looking at TG's all the time! And it's not like the GF is suggesting any better places to go for a drink?

This far I've been behaving myself very appropriate, but I just can't handle it anymore somehow, so I try suggesting BF'ing a AW girl for a 3some & she can choose? She won't have any of it, just saying I can do it alone, but not with her! Ok we exit & enter silver dragon where I for once is greeted by a very cute dek serve. I joke around a bit & get the orders done incl. a LD for her! Obviously the GF is not too happy & as hot as the SD girl is I save her for later, which meant for the rest of you unfortunaty as I did not see her again? :banghead:

Playskool is next as home of the infamous sisters, whereas one of them also has a rep' for liking the mens toilet :hubba: I did not notice any twins, but a nice selection otherwise as usual. I could feel I was getting old & wasted so soon called it a night though... :drunk:

Ok I agree nothing much exciting in the ways of sanuk happening yet, but tomorrow is the day of bkk2nite may RT(going single!) & next day I'll loose the GF down in PTY! Stay tuned or miss out...

:D

Says ib13:

ended up at the german brewery branch at rama3. Got seated at the bar & ordered some excellent home brew along with some snacks. Very few foreigners around, but next to us we're a very happening thai birthday party of sorts & on stage was a band.

:D

Hi ib13,

can you give me the exact adress of this place?

Thx

MaW

Not sure of the exact address(rama3 streetnumber), but 'tawan daeng german brewery rama3(pharam3)/Chong Nonsee' should work with most taxi's. It's located almost the branching of those 2 major roads near the riverside south of sathorn...

enjoy the superb weizen :beer:

Take the expressway at Rama IV towards Doa Khanong.

Get off at the Rama III exit, keep going left. You'll see it on the right hand side just before a T-section (with Rama III Road). Need to do a U at the T.

By the way, Sunday it not a good night band wise. Fong Nam band plays every night except Sundays.

Good place to go with GF or in a group. Go alone and you'll probably stay that way.

Good point about the band :banghead:

It was mostly crap western 80's rock songs copycat jam or lets say not my style at all, so we only stayed long enough to finish a few large cups of the various types of homebrew & check out the vibes...

Next I'll go on another weekday or the rama9 'red spot' branch :dunno:

Tough luck huh :p

Perhaps I'll get unlucky & get to germany before that or perhaps that very same time. If not I'll just try to manage with the UK version toned down 'carlburgs' :drunk:

Or might actually trek over in a few weeks for the Juli12 Berlin Love parade :hubba:

Any takers?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived