Shenanigans Pattaya

stumpy

I should begin by pointing out that I am no culinary expert but I had a most enjoyable meal at Shenanigans in Pattaya this evening namely the carvery at 395 baht.

There was a choice of beef, chicken, turkey, pork and ham. All were good cuts of meats or decent sized birds and had been well roasted.

There was a nice selection of vegetables with mashed and roast potatoes and a very tasty gravy.

At 395 baht it is not the cheapest of meals in Pattaya but I think it?s good value for the quality of the food and the unlimited return trips to the carvery.

Shenanigans for those that have not been is adjacent to the Royal Garden shopping plaza and is an Irish themed pub. I dined in the library area which is a mixture of regular tables and chairs and high backed leather chairs and some chesterfields.

If the carvery is a fair representation of the food, and I believe it is as I have eaten here before, then it?s well worth a visit.

Personally I have had really good experiences there, as you say, not the cheapest but in my opinion good value, go give it a try. The beer is quite expensive though. :) If your'e on a budget try the MK restaurant in the Big C center limited menu but tremendous value. :beer:

Me and a friend ate there in May. We were too early for the special, so we ordered off the menu. I had a cheesburger and my friend ordered the pork chop. Maybee it was a bad night, but both of us did not enjoy our meals. So its not too fair to judge on one experience, but I won't be eating there again. Too many other places to get a meal, and much cheaper too. We wound up eating at Burger King and value and tastye much better. Atleast by my taste buds.

Z

I've eaten there a few times and although a bit pricey found the breakfasts both hot and filling and their vegatarian meals acceptable-sometimes I like to lay off the meat! Best about the place is watching the face of the thai girls as they taste Guinness for the 1st time!!!! aussiejohn.

Archived