The Problem With Some Really Nice Thai Girls

zanemay

Ahh?my heart was singing that day! I had a date with the lovely Nit! I talked to her earlier in the day and we had a meeting of the minds. I asked her to come see me at midnight and she smiled ?Yes.?

Nit, you see, was too good for me. At least I thought so. There was something about that girl ? well-dressed, good posture, lovely shoulders?and that face! Not beautiful at all, but with that certain something, a character, that said ?perfect? to me. Nit was a ?lady.?

The first time I saw her I wanted her - to come over, to talk, to be around. I knew her through a mutual friend Nang, an older lady who was out looking for farangs, but was WAY past her prime, which probably wan?t much when she was in it, and she never went with anyone. But anyway, she was Nit?s friend and the first time I saw Nit they were strolling the promenade on Beach Road. I thought Nit was another freelancer, and a very lovely one at that.

It was love at first sight, or maybe second?I think it was the second time I saw her that I fell. The face, the smile, the intelligence!

She speaks no English, so we got by in Thai. We talked for awhile and eventually talked about sex. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn?t have bothered. But at the time I didn?t know, and I did not want to go to my room and be disappointed. I apologized for what I was about to ask and said, ?Can you sa-moke, Khun Nit?? She made a face that said, ?No.?

Well?many years ago I had a vasectomy so that I wouldn?t have to use condoms or trust any lady to take her pill. The minor operation got infected and my apparati were red and sore. This is an experience that can?t quite be explained except to say that one?s member suddenly seems like an unhappy visitor who might depart at any moment. I feel like I have paid my dues for my pleasure, paid the price for not having to use condoms. Yuck! What a disgusting word!

?Nit,? I said, ?If a lady goes with many men, I only want to have her sa-moke. Goo-ah edds.? (Afraid of AIDS.) ?How come you don?t like condom?? she asked, throwing our possible love-life out the window. A level-headed girl. Frank and open. ?When do you want to get married?? she asked. ?I think in about 20 years,? I lied. I?m only 57 and I won?t be ready in 20 years. She gasped and said I would be too old. Soon I excused myself and went home for my afternoon nap.

(I think the cynics and the newbies should take a lesson here. So many people claim to know why a lovely young Thai girl will go with an older farang. Strictly for money. But not all of them. Millions of Thai girls dream about marrying a romantic farang. Nit was not being rude and pushy, she was being sincere. If I liked her so much, perhaps I would like to marry her?)

For the next week I would see Nit intermittently, usually walking along Beach Road with her sister. I hated to see what I loved and could not have. If we ever talked again, I would have to try again, fail again and feel?hmmm?frustrated in a depressing kind of way. So I didn?t want to see her, but then the great day arrived, I saw her in the early afternoon and we talked. Like a lemming in heat I threw myself over her cliff. I complimented her, I told her sister that I liked Nit very much. I said she was beautiful. She thought I was a big ?pak wan? (sweet mouth) but she liked it. As I said, Nit is really not a beautiful girl, but it was obvious I thought she was and I was gone on her.

?I would like to go with you Nit, but I know you would not be happy with me?? ?Why!?? ?Because we don?t like the same things. I like sa-moke and I don?t like condoms, you like condoms and you don?t like sa-moke.? ?For you only, no condom okay,? she said! Wow! My heart was going. ?But you have too many boyfriends. I think many farang love you!? She was put off by this, ?I don?t have any boy friends and I have never gone with a farang. I come to Pattaya on holiday with my sister.? Could this be true!? I had never seen her even talking with a man. I talked with her some more, and yes it was true! My lovely Nit was a regular girl - the ?Lady? she seemed to be. I asked her politely if she would please come to my room and spend some time with me. ?I don?t want to go now, but I can meet you tonight at 8:00.? That was too early for me and I asked her if she would come at midnight and she was happy. I gave her the card for my room.

I spent the day in a cloud of anticipation. I went out for an evening of pool with the boys, but I kept an eye on my watch. At 11:30 I returned to my room. At 12:03 there was a quiet knock on the door. My Nit had arrived. A modest vision of loveliness. I smiled and smiled, I sat her down, got her a soda, serenaded her with my guitar, took her photo. We were happy together.

Then that quiet time. I touched her for the first time. I held her hand, I rubbed her arm, I kissed her. Oh yes, she was very new to this! But she liked kissing and the temp in the room went up and up until I sent her to the bathroom for a shower. She went and then I went. When I came out of the bathroom I sat on the bed, dried my self off and asked to ?Mah nee.? (Come here.) To my delight she wasn?t too shy. She didn?t flinch when I unwrapped her towel to look at her nice body.

I kissed her more and used my best technique to slowly warm her up. Then I turned her on her back and put it in. It was okay, I was happy to be there. But she was slow to get into it. She watched me. I was greedy, I played with her behind. Soon I was in there too, which to me should have been the best of good news. But her reaction was about the same as when I was in her snatch. She just watched me. I couldn?t come with all the watching, so I came out and appealed to her use her mouth. She didn?t know much about the process, but it?s not rocket science and I was a teacher in a former career. She tried dutifully, awkwardly. I finished, we cleaned up and everything was fine. I hugged her and slept happily. She stayed until noon.

Two nights later she came back. I was still in love. I wanted her to enjoy herself in bed. I stayed in front this time. I said, ?I only do this for you because you are special.? It had been a long time too. I licked her pussy. She just watched me. After a few minutes of going on with NO response I stopped.

There it was. My lovely Nit, my regular, sweet girl, did not like sex. She liked me, she wanted to please me, or let me please myself with her, but she didn?t participate. ?This is no good,? I told her. ?I want to love you. I want everything special with you. I love sex too and I want sex to be special with my special girl.? ?I?m sorry,? she said.

And there I was where I didn?t want to be, frustrated in that depressing sort of way. With my lovely, almost-perfect girl, who came to spend time with me and sleep with me because she enjoyed my company and my love and she harbored the hope that I would change my timeline for matrimony.

If the sex had been good, not wonderful, just good, we could have gone on. But that indifference, when I knew so many girls that were remarkable. I didn?t ask for another date.

Zane May

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zane you did it again :applause:

Sorry she was incompatible as I fully understand what that mean & boy have I been there, but not as subtle as in your story(ies) though :o

wish I could take a beach rd stroll with you one day & just learn a tiny bit...

Oh as others may hint nit ain't that good a girl as you have suggested, but she did take it up the... - and your avetar is still pretty cool!

Peace

Really Nice Thai Girls? That's a joke right. If she was a really nice Thai girl she wouldn't have gone to your room. Nice Thai girls don't do what she did with you. Maybe really nice new girl.

>>>I feel like I have paid my dues for my pleasure, paid the price for not having to use condoms. Yuck! What a disgusting word!<<<

gonorrhea, chlamydia, NSU, AIDS etc.

>>>Millions of Thai girls dream about marrying a romantic farang. <<<

i have to give to you - your posts do have a certain amount of entertainment value.

Zane,

Well written as ususal. Maybe you should publish a book of short stories.

In several of your posts you indicated that you go to different out of the way bars in order to have numerous lady friends but not get into problems because you Butterfly. But, aren't you getting too well known on Beach Road. And isn't Pattaya becoming too small for Zane the Butterfly?

How do you continue to romance ladies up and down Beach Road and all over Pattaya and get away with it?

I think the cynics and the newbies should take a lesson here. So many people claim to know why a lovely young Thai girl will go with an older farang. Strictly for money. But not all of them. Millions of Thai girls dream about marrying a romantic farang.

Zanemay,

You strike up a conversation with a girl on beach road of all places. You ask her if she sucks dick, and she doesn?t want to, so you walk away. You meet her again and fuck her up the ass with no condom, and thinks the girl just wants a ?romantic farang? like you?

I can tell you with 100 % certainty that there is not one girl walking the face of planet earth who shares your vision that playing the guitar in your hotelroom before you take all three holes on a first date is ?romantic.? Not that I think you?re interested in what they really want from a ?date?, just as long as it is ?romantic? to YOU it means you can keep your precious baht in your pocket.

You have a serious warped vision of Thailand. The problem with you is that you start to believe the utter crap that you write. I think you really need to take a break from Pattaya and get a dose of reality to straighten you out.

Archived