The Problem With Some Really Nice Thai Girls

zanemay

Soongmak,

You bore me with your flaming responses based on the idea that I am unable to understand anything about Thai girls no matter how many I know or how long I live here. Like your "insight" is the bottom line of something.

BTW: "the girl just wants a ?romantic farang? like you?"

I didn't suggest that I'm a romantic farang. Obviously I am a big butterfly.

I suggested that one of the reasons Thai girls go with us because that's what they want.

Zane

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zanemay,

Do note that SOONGMAK did not flame you, he expressed his opinion on a post you placed here on your free will.

If he does bore you, then better not respond.

I'm actually surprised you did not get flamed (yet) for being so stupid as not wanting to use a condom, but he ! to each his own.

As for living there...... if you mean understanding avtivitities on beach road, I'll give you that, but understanding Thailand from that perspective is too narrow an opinion.

Cheers !

It's funny that you accuse me of laying down my insight as the bottom line when you yourself said that "the cynics and the newbies should take a lesson here." Now who's laying down the bottom line?

I didn't suggest that I'm a romantic farang. Obviously I am a big butterfly.

Well, with sentences like "I spent the day in a cloud of anticipation" and "I serenaded her with my guitar" you sure did fool me! :beer:

?You have a serious warped vision of Thailand. The problem with you is that you start to believe the utter crap that you write. I think you really need to take a break from Pattaya and get a dose of reality to straighten you out?.

reality?why would guys want that? isn?t the point of a sex vacation to get a dose of fantasy?

>>>>reality?why would guys want that? isn?t the point of a sex vacation to get a dose of fantasy?<<<<

you don't get it - our mr. fight-for-your-baht here is the ultimate expert on everything thai. if he says that millions of thai girls dream of romantic elderly farang than that must be so. and we have to bow to his superior knowledge.

:help: :help:

This is not a competitive forum & his post doesn?t deserve your flame.

if he wants to quiz a street girl on her willingness to do certain acts before making a decision & follow up with fantasy romance up to him, that?s what he pays for, he?s a stage director for a few hours. Let?s think this through. Half the population is between 15 & 35, half of them are female, that?s 7 1/2 million. Let?s say a conservative 25% of them have no active father in their lives predisposing them to older men, almost 2 million, then take a small fraction of them who prefer a farang to a Thai guy if they got the opportunity, being attracted by a higher standard of living the average thai can achieve, that's a lot more girls than we can handle with fantasies that exclude thai guys. you could as easily revise the figures up as down. Maybe he?s not as far off as you think. just a thought.

Says jjsushi:

Do you write professionally for Hustler, Penthouse or Playboy?

:p

Maybe in the "Penthouse letter" department? :grinyes: This writings gave me some new insights in my teen years. :o

Millions of Thai women are waiting to marry me. I should have known this earlier. :grinyes::beer:

Archived