Fun In Vietnam

Sarisin

I just signed up for the Delphi Forum called Fun in Vietnam. Not much traffic there, especially on Hanoi where I will be heading. I will be working 5 out of the next 7 weeks in Hanoi. It will be interesting for me as I spent '95 - '96 living and working there before relocating to BKK. I never got involved much in P4p/nightlife as I was married back then. I have made 4 short trips back to Hanoi since '96 and what I found was interesting. Not Bangkok, not Pattaya, but nonetheless there are things to do there. :)

Anyway, I don't think I will be in a position to read or contribute to this board while I am there, but I hope to file a trip report or two here when I return (and on Fun in Vietnam as well).

If anyone has any tips or advice on Hanoi specifically I would love to hear what you have to say. I have been trying to get all I can from this section, but there isn't a whole lot on Hanoi. I hope I can change that in late August when I am back on this board. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Have been to the Hanoi Hotel.

Off from the lobby a huge entertainment room

Live music ect,

Very dark..mamsun will bring the girls (many many) and shine a tourch up and down the girl while you decide whom will sit with you for drink.

Talk and upstairs (no guest problems in VN) although HCM will ask for girls ID before going upstairs.

Oh ...and insist on condoms from the in house massage girls that will come up to the rooms. :doah:

>Oh ...and insist on condoms from the in house massage girls that will come up to the rooms<

YES!

I was in a massage place in Hue, first time there. An entertainment/karaoke/massage establishment, on the river between the two bridges, forgot the name. I asked for a message, was taken to a room, with a girl who had not one word of English.

I wasn't sure whether this was massage only, or also had 'extras'., so initially kept my knickers on. She gave me a reasonable massage for about 20 minutes, then without saying a word, removed my underpants and proceeded to give me a handjob, as if it was an expected ordinary part of the massage. No talk of money at that stage. After she completed it, she laid down next to me, and we diddled a bit. She still had her clothes on, but she gave me access to her nether regions, which rapidly became lubricated. She came/or at least gave a good imitation of coming, and when I suggested we'd fuck (by hand gestures, she held out her hand. I put some money in it, she took off her underpants, and laid down. Then I realised I didn't have a condom. I asked her, by using my hands to describe, and used the word. No understanding. I drew it on the sheet, then pretended to put one on. No understanding. She got impatient, went and asked someoen else outside the room. No one understood. She laid back down again and gestured for me to get on with it, and 'put it in'. I resisted, gave uop, and ended up getting another handjob, which was OK.

It scared me, to think how many previous clients had been through that room without condom, and what the life expectancy of the poor girl there would be.

Archived