A Gem on Soi Diamond

khon_Ken

I was in Pattaya last month for the first time at Dance Contest #25, and had a great time at both Carousel and Superbaby.

At Carousel, it was standing room only for the contest, which I found very entertaining, in spite of the fact that everyone was raving about #24 being the best ever (I had no basis for comparison).

Toward the end I accidentally somehow picked up an off duty dancer from Peppermint, who was just there with here girlfriends partying. At first I didn't approach her at all, but I couldn't help noticing her huge braless breasts that appeared natural and looked out of place on such a short girl. Even though I tend to prefer smaller breasts, and hate boob jobs, this petite extremely curvaceous cutie caught my eye.

She was with an older farang sitting next to me with a girl on each arm, wearing jeans and a knit halter top which allowed easy access for a feel, which confirmed that they were all natural. Generous guy that he was, when he noticed her rubbing on me, said "Best boobs in Pattaya" while smiling and raising his eyebrows. I could hardly believe my luck, and why would he would want to break up such a nice pair was beyond me. Hey, this Pattaya place has some potential!

At midnight the contest broke up and I was anxious to get out of the Sardine Can called Carousel and get a breath of fresh air. "You want to go with me?", "OK" was about the extent of the conversation/negotiations.

When we got to the front door, there was about four inches deep of water flowing by. Somehow the contest finale had made me oblivious to a torrential downpour, which caused me to rethink the plan to take this lady back home to my room at Khun Kong's place in town. Even though it was only a kilometer or two away, I didn't want to deal with flood conditions in Pattaya on my first day there.

There was a short time hotel about ten meters away which would have served quite nicely, but even that distance would have resulted in getting totally drenched. So I ducked under someone else's umbrella and made a dash for the hotel lobby, after asking the lady to wait for me under the cover of the tin roof on Soi Diamond. After renting a regular room (I'd hate to see what the short time rooms looked like in comparison), I sent the doorman over with two umbrellas to pick up my lady. All of which led to a leisurely evening getting to know a really nice girl (and the best breasts in Pattaya, if you like them 34DD).

The next night I ended up with KK in Superbaby which had stunning girls, although I could see why Rintintin might consider it boring. They had two shifts of dancers and the A team was considerably more stunning than the B team, although I would have been more than happy with about six of the B team. One particulary sexy young stunner would not face my direction at all, so I ambushed her when she left the stage. She agreed to come sit with me and was very fresh and friendly. She sat with me for quite a while even when I refused her request for a lady drink. She ended up getting a nice tip, and I ended up with her phone number for future use. I probably would have barfined here right there, but she warned me she would have to leave early, and I hate those four hour "long times".

All in all, fairly impressed with my first time in Carousel, Superbaby and Pattaya.

Archived