A Gem on Soi Diamond

khon_Ken

After having a string of below average experiences at Nana and Cowboy recently I decided to try my luck in Pattaya last night. I checked out a few bars, everthing was very quiet, before ending up at Carousel on Soi Diamond at 10.00PM. Carousel has improved dramatically in the past 3 or four months and has at least half a dozen outstanding girls working there. I bought one the showgirls a drink and she sat and talked to me between shows, which last from 9.30-12. I won't name her but [... description removed - KS]. She never pushed for drinks nor for me to barfine her. At 11.30 she said that one of her friends in another bar was having a party and would I like to go with her. The cynic in me heard this as "Would you like to come with me and buy drinks for me and my freeloader friends ?" However, I was really beginning to like this girl so I rolled the dice, paid her barfine and went off to see her friends. Just before we entered her friend's bar she stopped me and said, "You can pay for our drinks but I will pay for my friends' drinks OK?" I didn't say anything, I was in shock. We had a couple of drinks and went back to my hotel room. ST/LT was never mentioned and neither was "How much you pay me?" The sex was awsome. When I gave her the money this morning she just smiled and stuck it in her bag without looking at it. A few minutes ago I received a an SMS, "Thank you, good luck to you." Nights like last are what will always keep me coming back for more and proves that there are some great girls out there. I guess part of the allure of this place is you never know when you will find one.

[sorry, but the rule is not to identify girls, not just no names - KS]

That's cool, and thanks for posting it as we usually only hear the horror stories. I'm sure there are a lot of good girls out there, even among the fine looking ones.

Sounds like she liked you or felt genuinely comfortable around you. As a resident (I'm guessing), don't you come across that from time to time?

Says khon_Ken:

After having a string of below average experiences at Nana and Cowboy recently I decided to try my luck in Pattaya last night...

Lucky bastard ::. Do you realise just how cruelly, disarmingly depressing that simple sentence is to sad people like myself, sitting soberly staring at a PC screen in a country thousands of miles away from Thailand with the rain pissing down outside, fucking work tomorrow, and probably no chance of a good shag till September. :(

(Good story though. :up:)

jack :help:

Hi,

I think most stories are like this. We just tend to hear a lot of negative stuff here, due to the nature of people, to be more willing to relate a bad experience, as opposed to a good one.

I was in the restaurant business for a long time, and it was always known that if a person had a bad experience, 10 people would hear about it, as opposed to the 1 person that might hear of a good one. Same-same here.

I've had very few negative experiences in LOS. As most of us have......or else we would not keep coming back for more.

It's a good thing to be a little cynical, and aware of the common scams, but truth is, there is nothing like a night in LOS. It's pure magic, and something always beyond compare.

There is always 10 really neat little things you will get from a Thai B/G, to every 1 dissapointment you may run into.

Great odds, from where I sit. And what will always keep me coming back.

HT

Says khon_Ken:

The sex was awsome. When I gave her the money this morning she just smiled and stuck it in her bag without looking at it. A few minutes ago I received a an SMS, "Thank you, good luck to you."

KK, nice story, it made me want to get on the next bus to Pattaya. Just goes to show that not all BG's are scheming, mercenaries. :up:

What is it with Carousel?? I've heard bad things about it before my 1st visit there is mid-June.

Nice girls. I just thought 'what the heck' and bought a girl who's back from a barfine a beer. (She was just happy and wanted to drink) and we ended the nite at the beerbars outside with her buying all the foods and drinks

Only complain is that porker who always ask for a LD by stroking her neck!

Archived