jintara on samui?

thai3

Did anyone go to the concert, any pics? There is a rough guide to thai music CD out, got sent a copy today as I helped with the notes. I think the notes are a bit off still but it is a nice CD. For some reason china dolls got stuck in even thoughit was meant to be just luktung/morlam, but it's worth having-peter

Hi Peter,

Didn't catch the concert on Samui, but I did have the pleasure of Jintara in Tawan Daeng last saturday, even it was just for 1 hour or so, it was a great concert and I especially enjoyed it since we had a table in front of the stage with a good view. She gave some details on her European tour during her performance, excelent as always :)

Best regards,

Danish30

Hi Thai3,

the concert was scheduled for around 22.00. It rained cats and dogs as of 20.00 untill 21.30, I didn't go since it was still dripping. I heard there weren't too many folks out there but she did perform.

Hope there was somebody jai dee again in case they didn't get paid the fee and were out of money for gas for the tourbus ;)

Really a shame it was so bad weather, I'ld lived to have seen her, told a few friends about it as well but nobody ended up going.

Hi,

I'm sure she's from Roi-et.

There's a book about her saying date of birth 12th March 251?, so that makes her at least 27. I think she's in her thirties, though.

I don't think she speaks a word of English 'cos at her concert in London, someone had to translate 'thank-you' for her.

That's all I know... I'm sure Peter can tell you more.

She is from a village near Roi et and is 32, has an older sister and a younger brother who sometimes appears with her. If you think she is cute get the book, there are some pics of her in school uniform! Thai's tell me she goes out with a DJ, some say it's a film star, who knows, but not married and I don't think she has any kids. I just wish I could read the book. She says that one of her favourite singers is Banyen Raggen and she like som tam and watermelon. Wants world peace and to take her family on holiday to switzerland. Also can sing a bit--peter

Archived