Is It ..... THAILAND

vinod

copyright MaoMark (a.k.a Fiery Jack)

Although the philosophy of the Mark of Mao is enjoyed and followed by several board members, I can guarantee you that MaoMark is not Fiery Jack. The last I heard, MaoMark was in Spain recovering from a hearing impairment suffered when having his ears cleaned during his stay in India. "Drunk, they drink to me..." (The Mao of Mark, circa winter 2003)

Says UAL875:

copyright MaoMark (a.k.a Fiery Jack)

Although the philosophy of the Mark of Mao is enjoyed and followed by several board members, I can guarantee you that MaoMark is not Fiery Jack. The last I heard, MaoMark was in Spain recovering from a hearing impairment suffered when having his ears cleaned during his stay in India.
"Drunk, they drink to me..."
(The Mao of Mark, circa winter 2003)

Nope, he can't be me then. I'm currently in Japan recovering from a drinking impairment (I can't drink it fast enough :drunk:) suffered when having my ears inflamed by my bank manager's heated rendition of the current state of my overdraft... :doah:

(But my penis still works. ::)

"Drunk, they drink to me..."

jack :help:

Fiery Jack

"I can't drink it fast enough "

Sound to me why both have drinking problems. My problem is I have 2 hands and one mouth.

An extra mouth would certainly be helpful to a smoother drinking experience. Sometimes I get confused and try to pour both beers in my mouth at the same time. Its a mess.

Z

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha! if you stay away from any serious relation with the girls,not get involved in any kind of business,always use a condom,dont get problems with the authorities,and always able to pay your bill.it is paradise!

----------------------------

I capitalized every first letter of every word in your post, still has no idea what country you're talking about! :p

Archived