Nanapong Dance Contest XXVI

farangman

I finally made it to my first dc. And, yep it was great (No, I was not the one on the stage trying to get rid of his trouseres and I was not the one banging his bg!). Must have been a lot of work for the guys.

Thank you very much :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoyed what I saw, but had to leave because of the amount of smoke. You dirty bloody smokers :censored: insist on blowing your obnoxious fumes over everyoe. I hope I sound angry because I bloody well am. A potentially great night ruined. Castrate them I say!!!

It was my first DC. Great and all but a bit dangerous all that broken glass on stage, the least they could have done is "perhaps" temporarily taken, or rather shall I say "forced" the dancers of stage to clean up the mess, as opposed to letting the dancers carry on strutting their stuff (some of them seemed to have sustained cuts). Just an idea, but what about using plastic ones or more of those plastic penises (dildos you call them?) some girls were shoving themselves with? Probably won't work, punters will be ordering fewer beers resulting in less profit... but good lord, these dancers were incredible, I've never previously seen a girl "voluntarily" shove a beer bottle up the backdoor from so close. That fella almost getting away with shaggin a girl on stage, and all those lesbians... god, where do they come from? These shows are definitely not for the weakish, that's for sure.

Thank you farangman!

Yeah - Maybe I missed all the action -

I got there around 9:00 after a squeamish dinner at Old Dutch and somehow magically found a seat (well I COULD sit down - tho it wasn't really a seat)..

I thought 201 was the hottest by far - climbing the cage like a monkey (ooops! :hubba: did I say that?) think from Susie Wong..

I waited around being generally agoraphoibic and HOT for the next 1.5 hours to see who the winner was - when out of the blue the guy on the fuzzy microphone (whad he jus say?) annouced 'Round number two'...

I don't know how many rounds there were - I missed the close-stage-shag - but caught a girl shoving a heiniken up her ass (interesting for sure)

Maybe next month I'll arrive earlier and sedate myself.. Personally for all the excitement I'd rather just take 3 girls to my home and let them drink my Whiskey (at least I could get to the bathroom) - But then I'm a grouch son of a bitch.

:shhh:

Archived