Guest for 4 days - what would you show him?

rickfarang

paulc31,

That is a good point (your reply button doesn't work). There is that tendency and fallacy for guys to think every guy will succumb to the charms and magic (is it black?) of thai women BGs....

I know a couple of guys who live here who never go to the night scene (have thai Gfs the old fashioned way) and a few other guys who have visited and just not taken by the social circumstances. All of them are strong moral character type guys who are very very happy in their family circumstances. All are very financially sucessful but that has probably little to do with if they play or not...

I would say almost all of us who use this board regularly have fallen prey to the scene here but keep an open mind that there are normal guys (probably alot stronger than us - meaning have a strong and happy social/sex life elsewhere or just not taken by the scene where their lives become dominated by thai culture and thai women...

Which bears the question asking. Is getting sucked into the LOS scene/culture really an addictive vice (like drinking, smoking, drugs, gambling, consumerism, etc.,) or social therapy/treatment which improves the quality of one's life? Let's be honest here....

Cardinalblue

Cardinal blue... It is both. It is therapy for me and it is a vice at the same time. The funny thing is the vice turns into therapy when I go home. The anticipation of the next trip is the therapy, when I arrive in LOS, it is a vice...

Understand???

:dunno:

Sadly, I don't either...

Oneye

Archived