BG Email

AhTeckLim

[color:"red"]So you are just very handsome guys and the girls will of course remember you! [/color]

That's what a BG would answer, ..are you one? :D

I bet the unique man would be remembered. This doesn't necessarily mean more handsome, more romantic, sweeter, bigger tip etc..could be bigger belly, smaller penis, smellier feet, tattoo on ass a la FJ as well. :grinyes:

:beer:

I agree with Big Kev on this - its all about business. The same skill exhibited by every successful Indian tailor in the world. I seem to always run into BGs or FLs who make a credible claim that they remember me ("I see you last year - you not take me - why?") and go on to describe our previous interaction.

I really do think this is a necessary skill of the trade. I was recently in SE Asia to help instruct a multi-day course. It involved a lot of team exercises, reports to the larger group, interaction with the instructors one on one, etc.

At the end of the course, several of the Asian participants (5 different countries) reported how difficult it was to tell three of the instructors apart. They were always confusing who was who. We looked similar in no way. Different color hair and hair style, grew up in separate countries, different facial hair, different build, weight, height, glasses and no glasses, different accent, etc. You name it - we were different. But to the Asian men and women, who all had college degrees and worked for large corporations, the similarities out-weighed the differences - light brown to dark blond hair, fair skin, oval shaped face, English as primary language, blue or green eyes, etc. I was really astounded by their confusion.

So, my hat is off to the memories of the BGs (and the tailors). Truly world class memories among their other ample assets.

The point has been made several times that the girls have exceptional memories

Yeah, I know. I was more commenting on and pleasantly surprised by what I thought to be the fairly clever and tactful way she proved to me that she remembered.

Big Kev,

Aboslutely - it is their business to remember people, just as any good salesperson / politican makes it a habit to remember people who may prove valuable to them in the future. Having said that, they still blow me away with their dedication to this particular discipline : I have trouble remembering to put my pants on in the morning ::

Says artiew:

Mongatu,

The point has been made several times that the girls have
exceptional
memories,

But that must only go for punters/cliebnts/BFs.

I usualy have tea at 4:30 p.m., when I am in Samui. No sugar, no milk but fresh lemon. 2 portions but only 1 cup.

Do you believe the (same!!) staff can remember this after I just did that routine 14 days in a row. Surely not! :cussing:

A friend of mine, who runs a ressort there told me, if a girl tokk 2 days leave or been sick for a couple of days, he must start the training from scratch again.

:doah:

Lovable birdbrains

:: :: ::

MaW

Archived