BG Email

AhTeckLim

It finally happened! I gave out my email to a few BGs in Pattaya and BBK on my last trip and finally after a month , the 'how are you' emails are arriving. I guess the casting of the bait has also began.

Problem is there are a few 'hope you remember me' emails and I have no clue which girl is which! Names are of no use as I cannot remember anything except the pair of tits I slept with! ::

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: How do I get them to remind me without raising the alarm??????

I just re-started an email correspondence with a bg I met last trip after several months of no contact. I asked her if she remembered me, not being sure she would. Much to my surprise, she not only said she did but she cleverly threw in a reference to us going back to a particular off the beaten track restaurant again when I come back, I assume so I would know she really did remember and wasn't just saying so.

Mongatu,

The point has been made several times that the girls have exceptional memories, often surprising guys several years after their initial meeting by appearing at their side with a 'Remember me ?' smile. For others, its definitely a sales strategy : how many of us were given the 'I remember you !' spiel on our first visit to LOS ? :grinyes:

I've been impressed with duration and detail of BG memory several times in the past. But thinking about it, maybe it is not so surprising, in that their dealings with us are not the casual holiday experience that they will soon return from, but the real bread-and-butter of their existence. It sort of makes sense they would pay closer attention to names, places, etc. than we do.

Says Mongatu:

I just re-started an email correspondence with a bg I met last trip after several months of no contact. I asked her if she remembered me, not being sure she would. Much to my surprise, she not only said she did but she cleverly threw in a reference to us going back to a particular off the beaten track restaurant again when I come back, I assume so I would know she really did remember and wasn't just saying so.

Unlike me to be cynical :p, but she probably takes all her punters there

Two and a half years ago, I played pool for about an hour with a friend of mine (ex PP BG, now resident in my country).

It was between 1.00 and 2.00 am

i played very poorly, she played well. We joked, got a bit drunk, and had fun. In the poolbar on the corner of Sc and asok.

Three months ago, I sit in a barbeer at the entry of what used to be Clinton, and a girl come up to me "Don't you remember me?"

She remembered me, she servd me beer when I played with my friend that time over two years ago. Probably because I played so poorly!

I don't know what you guys think is so special that BGs remember you?!?

When I like a girl I remember her also 4 years later, no problem!

So you are just very handsome guys and the girls will of course remember you!

Best regards

Archived