Goodbye Ruby Tuesday Lodon Contingent + Northerner

SiLeakHunt

Sorry about you having the deck but it was the best I could do! Redbaron, I believe, is no stranger to the carpet chez Carew either. That was the night when we blamed the snoring on young 'G' and afterwards it turned out to be part of the mix on a Goa trance CD.

Meanwhile last night (this morning) I can assure you that the girls snored far more than any of the blokes. I'm surprised you didn't hear 'em.

VI left Camden at about 9.30pm in good time for his train and I've just got in. I feel like shit but what the hell. What a good crack. I can't get that 'You are beautiful' track out of my head though thanks to Kipster humming it all afternoon.

Off to bed now - to sleep, perchance to dream...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI RedBaron,

It really was a fantastic night, and really nice meeting up again with our little friend :)

We all partyed and finally ended up in a club, i left the club around 3am becouse i had to work on Sunday, and after chatting to Spirit Of Town Hall, i found out that everyone else got home around 8 in the morning, so a really good time was had by all.

If you can RedBaron, try to come to the next meeting :) It wont be the same as this one, but will still be really good, hahahahah.

Cheers Roman

Says iwannagothere:

i went and it was good fun until suddenly i had to leave because of a simply MASSIVE allergic reaction

Seriously? Or are you being gnomic? They all behaved didn't they (me)? No dancing on tables or anything. Send me an email. I'm intriugued and now a little paranoid.

Simon Callow didn't drive past again did he?

Ah - all is now clear! Thanks for the call (I wouldn't have slept y'see). Still laughing at 'Big Vern' :)

Classic Village Idiot Moment

To blonde haired girl on tube train "Excuse me, are you Swedish?"

Girl (quite aggressively) "Nah, I'm from facking Catford"

VI (crestfallen) "Oh, sorry"

How the fuck he thought up 'swedish' is anybody's guess. Just because she was blonde? Abba connection? It's a friggin' mystery.

Sounds like another fantastic night was had by all, I am just gutted I couldn't be there to be part of the party ::.

Looking forward to Sunday...

Hey by the way does anyone know of the local drinking haunts in and around the Battersea/Chelsea area??

Coz I'm screwed if I could manage the whole day in the park..

Archived