Goodbye Ruby Tuesday Lodon Contingent + Northerner

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

I dont know Battersea at all, where exactly is it in Battersea?

STH

Is this on the lines of 'do you know what expedite means?' ROFL!!!

In case it isn't - it's laughingly called Lower Chelsea - roughly across the river. Yep, it's Sarf Lannan mate so we'll need our passports.

See Pink Floyd album cover with pig and power station. That's Battersea.

We'll work the tubes out nearer the time but I bet we end up taking Shanks's Pony over the bridge.

Dunno about a meeting point. Somewhere near lazyphil's three- wheeled, pale blue chariot would be good. :)

Here is the full details:

Thai Food Festival

Sun 27th July 2003

Battersea Park,

British Genius Site

Enter via all gates

Admission: £2

11am - 7pm

Tel: 020 8780 4077

I reckon that if we all set some form of deadline to be there by (I am aiming for 11.30am ish) then try to meet up at the gates or in the vicinity of them. Then do the rounds in the park, leave, cross the river and then do the 'beer' rounds on Chelsea embankment. How does that sound to you??

I have got yours, Carews and LazyPhil's numbers, so I am sure that between us we should be able to muster up meeting with the rest!! What do ya reckon?

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

I have just recovered from the night, I am still not well today...

Where shall we meet for the food festival....

I dont know Battersea at all, where exactly is it in Battersea?

STH

PS:

Sorry to hear about the hangover STH, nights like that always have a price to pay...

Just wanted to send the only website info I could find on the TFF in battersea park - http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/Home/LeisureandTourism/Events/whatson.htm

All the info is here including how to get there etc...

>>>See Pink Floyd album cover with pig and power station. >>>

(AND NOT FORGETTING THE DOG'S HOME ::)

>>>We'll work the tubes out nearer the time but I bet we end up taking Shanks's Pony over the bridge.<<<

My thoughts exactly, I'm pretty sure there used to be a fair few drinking establishments on the other side of that long rusty old bridge...

>>>Dunno about a meeting point. Somewhere near lazyphil's three- wheeled, pale blue chariot would be good.<<<

And where might LP's 3 wheeled chariot be???

Ah - the Dog's Home. How could I forget?

Please - not Chelsea boozers. They'll be full of public school twats and I'll have to start singing The Internationale (again). Anyway, I'm barred. From all of them. For life.

Phil will be parking up where he last saw his shoe - near the river. (We'll liaise directly by mobile 'phone. Romaning2004 will love that; it'll remind him of his road protest days. Just as long as he doesn't start tunnelling or cementing himself to a Thai food stall).

Archived