President Park, Any Good?

Hi, I would really appreciate some advice about this apartment. After reading some not so good reports regarding the GP and RP lately I am thinking of staying at the PP.

I understand that this apartment is a little bit away from the action but it looks quite nice, but I would be grateful if any of you whom have stayed at the PP could give me some info.

Guest Friendly?

What are the rooms like?

Can I get the TSM rate?

Which type of room would you recommend?

What Rates, and who do I contact?

And any other info. which you think would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

JJ

I stayed for about a month in the Ebony Wing of PP. Would not recomend it at all. After the fire in the Ebony Tower, we had to stay one night in regular Service Apt tower (Maple?). That apt was not bad.

Compared to other places, the service (maid, security, etc) was not very good.

The place is guest "friendly" though the guards at the gate are rather rude to other Thais.

I will not stay there again.

jayjay1--

I've been at all three President Park Properties in Bkk and have to say that for a "tourist stay" the GP is the best... Great location, near by facilities and they have a very female guest AND resident (you) friendly policy...

Sure, there have been some bad incident reports, which I am sure are accurate, but I'd look at the overall picture. I suspect that this hotel has a 85% to 90% approval rating from fellow members.

They actively discount for internet users and are flexible for longer-stay guests..

I've found the hotel GM to be very receptive to problems and always had a quick fix..

All in all, can't say anything about them. A very good value for the $$..

--UPSer

Note that this refers to the GP (soi 11) property only.

Archived