itsmedave

Okay, just a few weeks away from draft time. You all might want to start looking at the players you value most highly.

Many of last years owners are back with us, but where are the Primanti Specials, Doxy Blue, and the Boston Legends? How about the rest. We now have 7 teams onboard so there are still at least 5 spots open. Newcomers are welcome. Let's fill this up soon.

Good luck owners!

Man our league is filling up so slow, and I am so anxious to be playing fantasy anything, that the LadyBoys just signed up to play that other version of football as well.

MAybe our league needs glamorous prizes to lure people in. Whaddya think? I'm willing to throw some baht into a pool for the top prize winner.

If we ahve 12 teams and everyone puts in 1000, the first prize could be 10,000 and the second and third placed teams make their money back.

Anyone?

Sorry i have no mobile phones to donate. That is unless anyone wants a four year old Motorola Startac.

::

Okay...still only 8 teams. I plan on opening the draft in about 2 weeks from today, so don't wait too long. If you have your team, start looking at the info sites (including NFL.com) to get ready to make your selections. I do want to have a full set of teams for the league, so I am opening it up for friends not necessarily in Bangkok or on this board. If you have been waiting to sign on, please wait no longer.

Thanks,

Dave

Archived