All Blacks vs. Wallabies: Dear Lord...

Well it's a few hours before the slaughter begins.

Destroyed by England, thumped by the 'Boks. And we all saw what the All Blacks did to them last week in that training session. :: :: ::

The roller coaster of Australian Rugby has plunged to unprecedented lows only experienced by the Motherland. I know we will bounce back one day just as England has, but today, Dear Lord, creator of all things great like soapies and the Mao of Mark, please give our lads the strength to:

A: catch the ball (good start!)

B: win the odd lineout (especially if we have the throw)

C: convince Sailor to take the tackle and keep the ball instead of kicking crossfield straight to the opposition.

D: get a few forwards in the ruck, preferably behind the ball, when the Kiwis drive us back 50 meters.

Amen! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Let the carnage begin! :help:

16-43 now and it just gets worse and worse as the game goes on for the Aussies, they are getting there arses kicked big time, I can not wait for the world cup, the All Blacks are getting better with every game and by the time of the world cup they will be peaking just at the right time to take the cup home, :)

What a load of shiite that was, and it could have been worse!!! :cussing::banghead::cussing::banghead:

Out muscled, out ran, out tackled, totally out classed!! :down:

The Wallabies looked so unfit. The engine room reduced to cheap rust. The team was knackered 10 minutes before half time. Don't know what the selectors are gonna do but they've got to go with youth. It's our only hope. The way we're playing we won't make the semis. :help: :help: :help:

Come on Japan! :up::grinyes::neener::beer:

Says Roppongi:

What a load of shiite that was, and it could have been worse!!!
:cussing::banghead::cussing::banghead:

Out muscled, out ran, out tackled, totally out classed!!
:down:

The Wallabies looked so unfit. The engine room reduced to cheap rust. The team was knackered 10 minutes before half time. Don't know what the selectors are gonna do but they've got to go with youth. It's our only hope. The way we're playing we won't make the semis.
:help:

Come on Japan!
:up::grinyes::neener::beer:

A disgrace.

I am available btw and you?

Just very very poor in ALL departments.

As Shane Warne said ""can''t bowl etc.

Cant run /catch tackle/kick the whole F***** LOT :censored:

Yes terrible stuff. I watched the game with Roppongi and it was very depressing. Australian rugby has hit new lows now with 3 defeats in a row against the top sides.

The gap in class against New Zealand now seems similar to that we say when playing against a team like Wales. I cant see how the Aussies can compete against them. Hopefully we can bounce back against the Springboks at home.

I think major team changes are required and one major one is Gregan has to go. He has been a great player but it seems like he has hung around too long. Remember how the Aussie cricket team dropped Steve Waugh before the cricket world cup, I think a similar move is required here. Burke looks past it at fullback but may survive because he is the only one who can kick goals (however kicked terribly today).

We need some back who can tackle and worked together to move up on the opposition backline.

The league imports all looked good in attack but defence was suspect and one wonders how well they have learnt the intircacies of union play - Sailor does some stupid things at times and was stood up easily by Rokocoko (sp).

The tight-five looked sluggish in both attack and defence.

I think it is too late to do anything before the world cup. England and NZ look a class above any other teams. Stranger things have happened but I would be surprised if these two dont fight out the world cup final.

I agree .

Poms and New Zealand look specials at this point.

Gregan..not to sure stay or go.

League players are still learning...give them the ball and will find a gap etc

The coach???

Such a thrashing to try and bring a side up for a big comp like the World Cup....a big task.

I just don''t know what to say or think at the moment new blood but whom ::

Archived