NPF Prizes 40,000 baht +++

racha

KS has kindly allowed me to make a thread in this section off the board to highlight the fact that in the sports section we have a football game based on the English Premier league football, A group of over 20 guys on the board have been playing it the last two football seasons it was originally set up by Long Gun and this year we have got a good response already having set up the game only 2 days ago, so far around 20 people have contacted me so looks like we may get between 30 to 40 players this year, If you are interested in playing or fancy having a shot at winning the prizes take a look,

The last two years I have donated a holiday to an island off Phuket for a main prize, This year there is more prizes to be won and the list of donors is growing,

We have so far a 3 day scuba diving holiday with accomadation, breakfast and boat fares included for two people, a brand new mobile phone from Siemens, a barrel of beer, and a great mystery prize that will be announced later on, there is always a very good party of all the participants at the end of the season as well, more things will be donated to the prize pool before the game kicks off on August 16th so stay tuned for an update,

The game is free to play but if you want to be able to win the prizes there will be a 500 baht or 1,000 baht entry yet to be decided and those monies will be going to the winners, so if you want to participate or have a say in the setting up of the game, or how the prizes should be divided up then have a look and leave your comments and remember you are welcome to join in the fun,

All the details to join the game and a Link to the thread are here

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS :beer:

As well as the prizes mentioned above for our own league the NPF League, the sponsors of the premier league game have just announced they are offering the chance to win great monthly prizes throughout the year and a top prize of a VIP trip to a Premiership match including two nights' hotel accommodation, travel and 250 English pounds spending money.

Says racha:

As well as the prizes mentioned above for our own league the NPF League, the sponsors of the premier league game have just announced they are offering the chance to win great monthly prizes throughout the year and a top prize of a VIP trip to a Premiership match including two nights' hotel accommodation, travel and 250 English pounds spending money.

Soes that include a free round trip ticket from Thailand? ::

Sorry to everyone who emailed me or called me to get the code to join the game over the weekend as I had no copy of it and the code was on the board here but now the board is back here is the code that you need to join the Premier league Fantasy football game racha@opl_103873

Our League is called Nana Plaza Forum and the link is found at the web site http://www.premierleague.com and the direct link to the game is Fantasy link

So far we have 32 guys on the board signed up and 20 competing for the prizes, to compete for the prizes you need to pledge 1,000 baht to the prize pool, if you want to play for free and not be eligible for the prizes that is ok as well,

I donated to the prize pool a holiday to an island of Phuket to get the prize pool going, And a big thanks to the other guys who donated, Bangkok George donated a brand new Siemens mobile phone, Pom Michael donated a return trip air ticket on a Thai airways domestic flight inside Thailand,

Frogg Patrol donated a mystery prize, K-Man donated a voucher for dinner for 2 people at the Londoner pub, Bhatman donated a barrel of beer for the party at the end of the season,

The total prizes on offer are now at over 50,000 baht,

1st prize

Cash prize of 6,500 baht

3 Nights Air-Con Accommodation for 2 people at Ban Raya resort Racha island 23 kilometers off Phuket island,

Breakfast, boat transfers, scuba diving included

2nd prize

Cash prize of 4,000 baht

Brand new Siemens mobile phone

3rd prize

Cash prize of 3,000 baht

Mystery prize

4th prize

Cash prize of 2,000 baht

Dinner for 2 at the Londoner pub

5th prize

Cash prize of your money back 1,000 baht

6th prize

Cash prize of half your money back 500 baht

Also one round trip ticket on TG for a Thai Domestic flight,

to be won as a DOOR PRIZE at the end of the season party.

A barrel of beer for the end of season party

The extra cash put in from now on will be for a stripper to arrive at the end of the season party in the football team shirt of the Fantasy Football winners favourite team, so far there is 2,000 baht allocated to this fund?.

Archived