Winchester club no more?

Lusty

I was in the Blind Beggar after the geezer got shot, I was at the Pistols gig in London & the one at the Lesser Free Trade Hall.

I gave Neil Armstrong his packed lunch before he got on the rocket, was on that grassy knoll when Hitler got shot

I flew in a Lancaster with Biggles on the Dam Busters run, and covered in black greaspaint stood in for Pele in "Escape to Victory" for the more complicated football shots.

I now share a ward with Napolean, Rommell, Pontius Pilate and Judas Priest.

The orderly will be along with my syrup soon and the gargoyles at the end of my bed will jump back onto my pyjamas and fall asleep on the stripes where they belong.

Cheers

:) But Sileakunt - were you at the Erotica 2002 Exhibition at Olympia when the Village Idiot drank a full bottle of massage oil? I woz.

Thai3 - my feelings exactly (now if you could only have seen the PMs flying back and forth between STH and me yesterday... Here's a word list. Make up your own review. Fat Bastards. Corpulent. One Brain Cell. Tracksuit bottom sartorial. Laughable Sunday Buffet. Shallow end of gene pool. Shithole.)

Glad to see your little purple sweetie avatar again!

One never knows, can't judge a pub by its music or its off-day. I have never patronized it too much, but just like so many times in Pattaya, I spent once an afternoon there, everything clicked, even with the "OK only" band, the sort of moment where you have no wish to be anywhere else in the world, or in Pattaya for that matter ::.

I was in the Blind Beggar after the geezer got shot, I was at the Pistols gig in London & the one at the Lesser Free Trade Hall.

I gave Neil Armstrong his packed lunch before he got on the rocket, was on that grassy knoll when Hitler got shot

I flew in a Lancaster with Biggles on the Dam Busters run, and covered in black greaspaint stood in for Pele in "Escape to Victory" for the more complicated football shots.

I now share a ward with Napolean, Rommell, Pontius Pilate and Judas Priest.

Ah, you're Forrest Gump! :cover:

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone! :shhh:

I did state at the beginning of the post that it was a rumour and was asking if anyone knew if there was any truth in it.

Mind you since I have been coming here I have heard so much bullshit that I doubt its impossible to get to the bottom of anything :(.Still as long as it does'nt affect me directly who cares :).

Archived