Your favourite daily newspaper in los

I tned to read the Bargirl Telegraph.

It's simple you sit in a bar at least 20 miles from where you were drinking last night and they know exactly where you went the previous day, where you came from, how your teams doing, who you barfined (long and short time). Where your mates were drinking and exactly where the police are due to raid at any time in the next fortnight.

Never been wrong yet.

Cheers

Being a tight-fisted Englishman ::, I usually book hotels through the internet to secure the cheapest discount rate :up:. However, this inevitably means I don't get the free newspaper punters forking out the full rate get shoved under their hotel room door every morning ::. To correct this lamentable omission, I customarily nip out of my room in my underpants as soon as I wake up and sidle gingerly barefoot down the corridor till I see a room with a newspaper poking halfway-out under the door. Prize detected, I quickly swipe the bastard and hotfoot it back to my room before the sucker in the full-rate drum can hurtle out and see who's nicking his daily rag. ;)

So, it depends what paper the particular hotel is doling out free, I suppose. :)

jack :drunk:

Says pattaya127:

In KL (kual lumpur), my 20$ hotel deliverd the Herald every morning under the door, i do not remember any hotel in BKK that does that. maybe BKK center did that, but i am not sure. You guys know of any, actually?

The Nana-hotel did it some yrs ago (I haven't stayed there for some time, so I am not aure about the present). Besides this, all of the better hotels and serviced apartments usually provide a free copy of the Bangkok Post or The Nation.

Archived