Sao Paulo

Prosal

Be sure to post a report after your trip (preferably in a new thread as I think one's well worn out and is about Brazil anyway). I don't think I've ever met anyone who's been to Columbia unless that was their home. I have however, met some real honeys from there. :)

Just curious - how did you decide which places to visit, and how concerned are you about personel safety?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Just curious - how did you decide which places to visit"

Medellin is well-known for being the place with the best looking hotties in Colombia, and a fabulous partying city. Barranquilla comes as a close second (Shakira, the two last Miss Colombia, Ana Sofia Henao, ect, all come from Barranquilla), and there's in February in Barranquilla a huge and very HOT Carnaval, the second most important in South America after Rio de Janeiro. Bogota is a VERY lively megapole with plenty of nightlife options and "cachacas" (Bogota women) are also reputed for their beauty.

" how concerned are you about personel safety? "

I'm not that preoccupated by unsecurity. I've had sometimes adrenaline rushes in some seedy neighborhoods of Rio's Zona Norte or Amazonas 'wild west' cities like Porto Velho or Belem, but I've NEVER felt really unsafe in Brasil. I don't think that security in Colombia is worse than in Brasil. Security in the cities has improved A LOT since the 80s and 90s, especially in Medellin where the murder rate has decreased dramatically, and outside the cities, the roads controlled by the army and the AUC are safe. Of course the regions hold by the FARC must be avoided at all costs.

" in a new thread as I think one's well worn out "

I didn't realise that this thread was "worn out". Really, it didn't help you during your stays in Sao Paulo ?

:: :D

the thing that bugs me most about this thread is the assertion latinas are more into anal sex than thais. Really don't see many thais complaining much. Anyway we had a long talk tonight about problems of doing business with colombians and there was a lot of gin and wine and love is good but rape a decent alternative.

Have fun in South america

Random, oleole

Well done - definitely something else than Paris - even 9th area ;)

I bloody missed my flight first time ever due to a halfblind hopeless driver, train strike & genereal traffic jams - well perhaps I was up a bit late as well!!

Anyways I guess the columbia trip will be a good warm up to augusts brazil parties :)

IB

It was nice to squeeze a 'few' :drunk: cold Brahmas, to share some stories and to chase the garotas with you and Randomshots at the brasilian party in Paris last week.

Anyway I'm sure you're currently having, as Random, a real good time in Bangkok, you lucky bastards !!!!

:beer:

PS : Best regards to Ms ib13 and best wishes of happiness.

Besides all the expensive boates in centro and Jardims or Paulista. In Sep when I was there my cousin who lives and works in SP took me to some really local venue.

He took me to several brothels. These places are very much like brothels in Thailand. A house with 10-15 girls live in it and use the rooms they sleep for business as well. There are several big brothel houses in Mooca, Ipiranga, ect more middle lower class areas. The rate is about 70-120 reais per session depends on the shop and on different girl that I think 60 or 90 min.

Most girls are from interior SP or from northeast, some very good lookers. I found a really pretty young girl in one of the brothels in Mooca. Only 18 years old from Minas. Very attractive morena of italiana origin. She gave me 2 shots and no-condom BJ. The session only cost me 100 reais. Need basic Portuguese to communicate in these houses. Very local venue.

alohasiam said:

. These places are very much like brothels in Thailand. A house with 10-15 girls live in it and use the rooms they sleep for business as well.

You're right, there's in SP hundreds of those bars with inroom facilities or just small private houses called "Prives". In poor 'periferias' (suburbs), the cost of a girl in a Prive can be as low as 30 reals.

Yet they are not only located in middle/lower class areas ; there's plenty of them in upper class bairros like Moema, Pinheiros, Brooklin, Vila Olimpia, ect, but also in Centro (Liberdade, Consolação, ect).

Cheers

Last time I went to sao Paulo I thought it was one of the worst cities I ever went to , the river smelled like raw sewage,

maybe its better now ,

Like always if you have a local to take you around you will probably have a great (and safe) time. :)

I would not want to go without a local.......

Dreamcam is a new 'accompanhante' site for Sao Paulo ; there's a short video for each girl visible for non-members, the "video eroticas" being accessible only to members.

Some of those girls work in upscale clubs, and I'm also pretty sure to have seen some of those faces in Love Story ; I know Bianca Melo (GREAT girl, total GFE) and still have her mobile number if someone is interested, but it's the first time I see Suzany Maya. She REALLY rings my bell !!!

:: :p;)

Archived