Sao Paulo

Prosal

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A someone who doesn't speak portuguese + is going to sao paulo for the first time, i had a couple of (probably obvious) questions i'm hoping someone can clarify...

massage parlors: are all the prices quoted on their websites in Braz reals? Do those prices include sex? or just a handjob? what's the best place for a four hand massage w/sex?

To answer your questions, all prices on Sao Paulo's MPs sites are in brasilian reals, the scene being basically for locals. You can tip the girls but prices include 1 hour of massage and generally enthusiastic sex. A two girls session is a 'dupla', or more nicely, a 'festinha' (little party). It's VERY common.

All places are good, and don't worry, "just a handjob" is a concept which simply doesn't exist in Brasil. You're not in Singapore where neddledick chineses are happy with this kind of childish and frustating crap. Frenchkisses, BBBJs, CIM, threesomes and anal wild fucks are the norm everywhere in Brasil and for 90% of the girls.

Anyway I'm personnaly not a MP guy, as I don't care for massages. I prefer the clubs with atmosphere like Bomboa, Millenium, Connection, Jardim America, Bahamas, WE, Donna cafe, Gauguin, ect, where you can drink, eat, listen music, watch strip shows and float around freely before settling on a choice, and which operate exactly the same way, with suites or cabins, jacuzzis, saunas, ect ...

In SP, beside Love Story, which is my headquarters and all-time favorite, I almost always end-up in Bomboa. This place has exceptionnal vibes : great live music, great party atmosphere, great food, great service and TONS of friendly and availables beauties in lingerie. It's paradise for me.

Cheers

BTW, try to learn a few portugese before leaving, or you'll feel TOTALLY lost in Sao Paulo. Plus if you can't speak the language, many girls will even refuse to go with you, as they'll find that simply "no fun". Period. One of my friends has made the experience several times in Love Story and other clubs.

No problems.

::

Anyway don't hesitate to report. I've received maybe forty or fifty PMs about Sao Paulo (from newbies and from regular members) to which I've answered the best I could. Yet very few people have posted back. Thanks guys.

:shakehead

BTW, the trip planed for August in Cap Verde is cancelled, too much hassles for flight and accomodation, plus, after serious studies on the subject and despite what is said everywhere, a very strong suspicion about the average beauty of the Cap Verdian girlies.

:dunno:

"Frenchkisses, BBBJs, CIM, threesomes and anal wild fucks are the norm everywhere in Brasil and for 90% of the girls."

Gosh you speak wonderful english Prosal :yay:

Archived