Sao Paulo

Prosal

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Prosal:

About variety of nightlife better in Thailand, well i don´t have the same feelings at all, but it´s only my point of view

I think Trooper is talking about the sheer number of venues in LOS versus Rio. Sampa certainly has more venues than Rio and, as you say, the hotel prices/policy in Sampa are much better than Rio.

Says BadaBing:

Heard alot of those Brazil babe's are 3 holers ::

Badapar3Bing

It is a culture here .... men are hypnotised by girls asses (and walking in a mall, every second your head make some 360°, most girls here are beautifuly rounded-assed), girls are obsessionned by their own asses (all that they wear is to make their back appears sexier), and when it comes to make love, "amor anal" is at 90% available ..... :grinyes: :grinyes: ;

Says BelgianBoy:

I was there 4 times on business only, after work I was accompagnied to 2 different clubs only, I have no real prerspective on the scene there.

Also lat time was 1997, I guess it would be time to go back for a fresh report.........

Cheers !

Well i d wish to go there, it is the third Brasilian city in term of inhabitants and one of the cleanest city of South America ... there is surely a good nightlife, non talking of what bring us there : tons of avalaible girls ;) !!!

For the moment Goiania suits perfectly my tastes ; beer at 1 euros in the best venues, good music, no unsecurity, unpretencious people, and everywhere countless white skinned latinas dressed to kill (many in the 8/9 range) ....

(yesterday i treated two girls in on of the most packed live music bar/restaurant of town : Three caipirinhas, countless beers (more than 12 long necks Bramhas ), grilled picanha (best beef in the world) for three : total damage was 45 reals /13 Euros !! :: .... the girls were vendors met in the Swatch shop of the trendy local mall, both blondes and tall, in the 7/7.5 range, the only problem is that they were both 19 years old :o :: .... i can t :: !!!)

Cheers BB :beer:

Says Belem:

Okay, you talked me into it. I'll be in Sao Paulo the last week of October. Can't wait to experience the Paulistas. Thanx for the info.
:beer:

:beer: Belem when it will be the moment we ll talk on PM ; anyway Sampa is great, i ll go back there next Sunday until 8 September, and surely have new infos to share ;

I currently stay with no voice in front of the beauty of the girls in Goiania ::, but clubs have nothing to see with Sao Paulo ...

Cheers

I keep staying quite surprised with the low prices of everything in Brasil :

About beer and alcool (let s begin with the most important :beer:) :

In regular trendy bars/clubs, like Acusar or Donna Breja in Sampa, beer is 2 to 5 reals (0.7 to 1.5 euro), cocktails 3 to 8 reals (1 to 2.5 euros) .... in more popular clubs (dancetarias, remember the Lambada ? :)) beer, food and cocktails are very cheap : Saturday i had a night out in one of those place for 30 reals (9 euros), six caipirinhas, plus many beers and some food included ;

In upscale strip clubs like Millenium or Cafe Gauguin, beer is 10 reals (3 euros) and cocktails 15 reals (4.5 euros) ... It could seems quite expensive but it s for real upscale clubs, clean and secured, with well known strippers performing and maybe 80 girlies between 7 and 9.5 hanging around (didn t made it in the lower quality clubs but i guess it s cheaper, and at the other end, Cafe Photo and W are from what i heard more expensive) ; Love Story take advantage of his position of only after-hour club in Sampa and drinks are 20 reals (6 euros) ;

About restaurants, for exemple a diner in the trendy Cafe Cancun here, very good mexican food (fajitas for two) with six beers, damage 30 reals (10 euros) ; The traditional Feijoada is between 10 and 20 reals (3 and 6 euros) anywhere, and is large enough to feed for two days :: ; grilled beef (Picanha) cost nothing and is available everywhere ;

Hotels, well for a good 3/4 stars with all confort and pool, 80 to 110 reals (about 30 euros) is enought ; Accor has plenty of those appart/hotels in Brasil ; Five stars (Hilton, Sofitel, Hyatt)could be 100 euros in Sampa, much more expensive in Rio, and less inland (Curitiba, Goiania, Belo Horizonte) ...

Girls ? :: ::

Depends the quality :dunno: ... for the mclass chicks i paid 150 reals (45 euros, but they began at 250 reals) : they really were Brasilian Playboy stuff (maybe i was lucky as pictures can be cosmeticed), as some of the girls of Cafe Gaugin or other upscale club (yesterday i went to Platinnum (click entrar then estrelas to see some of the strippers currently performing) and took out for LT one of the stripper for 150 reals, after negociation ) ... lowest quality (4 to 6) or street s whores can be cheaper ( 100 reals, no less) ;

Many girls from upscale spots (Bahamas, Cafe Photo, Gauguin, Kilt ...) go to Love Story when their club close at 3am, prices can be negociated at this time ...

Anyway 150 reals seems to the normal price that a Brasilian gentleman pay in Sampa for a 7/9 white skinned beauty .... (we re far from the 100 dollars expected by the 3/6 mulatas in Rio !!)

:beer: Ciao ::

Archived