Opportunities to learn... anything

ranma500

>>>As a couple American men with such experience told me "At first it was fun to teach and coach but then it was exhausting!" <<<

i guess that somehow speaks for itself here...

why should i "teach and coach" my missus? she can learn from me the same way i can learn from her. just different things.

her life and experiences opened up a completely new world to me, and i guess the same happened to her with me.

that "teaching and coaching" argument of those guys somehow shows a not so nice attitude towards a woman here...a bit patronising...

just because my missus went only to formal school for three years does not mean that she has not a wealth of knowledge, knowledge which no school can teach you - she knows every plant and it's healing powers, she is extremely knowledgable in the thai yuan ancestor spirit world. and she is a gifted cook who has cooked for members of the royal family.

i do not have the urge to make a little westerner out of my missus just that she can be "presentable" in polite society. she has been born as a thai yuan, has started working as a labourer when she was ten or eleven, and has not forgotten her roots.

if someone does not like that, he/she can fuck off (as several people who underestimated my missus have had to learn... :hubba:)

>>>Mind you, IMO, some of these relationship broke up and the cultural, education level and language barriers are used as excuses. <<<

very true.

Hi,

[color:"red"] guess that somehow speaks for itself here...

why should i "teach and coach" my missus? she can learn from me the same way i can learn from her. just different things.

her life and experiences opened up a completely new world to me, and i guess the same happened to her with me.

[/color]

What the staements above meant coaching the wives on new environment, culture and sometimes English. They did not mean that their wives (ex now) did not have any knowledges or wisdom, ok?

You are a lucky man to know that you can learn from your partner. I have learnt a lot from Hubby but I have no idea what he has learnt from me ::

Compatibility in age, education, background, religion, and so on, is no guarantee of a successful relationship. People change and the requirements change :banghead:

Cheers! ::

Hi Jasmine,

Compatibility in age, education, background, religion, and so on, is no guarantee of a successful relationship. People change and the requirements change

I have to agree with you :applause: :applause:

I also think some couples are not perpared for the hard work that lies ahead of them :cover:

just my opinion ;)

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

Archived