APEC: bars closed for 6 days?

samak

the APEC summit for worldleaders starts and will last until 22. the governement has already declared 17. and 20. - 21. as public holidays

Deluxe hotels will be crowded or not accessible (heard that George W. has booked the entire Grand Hyatt for himself and his buddies) and traffic will be shut down.

there are contradictionary statements and rumours about what will happen in the Sanuk areas. some say that (together with the 23. which is chulalongkorn days) bars will be closed for 6 days. for sure the current crackdown on bars will intensify as closer we get to this meeting.

any updates about impact on Sanuk scene?

• 1 month later...

Says samak:

the APEC summit for worldleaders starts and will last until 22. the governement has already declared 17. and 20. - 21. as public holidays

. some say that (together with the 23. which is chulalongkorn days) bars will be closed for 6 days. for sure the current crackdown on bars will intensify as closer we get to this meeting.

You are kidding, aren't you :: ::?

MaW

• 3 weeks later...

hmmh, last night i want out for the go-go bars, but i took a bit to much beer in the afternoon, :drunk: so i slept from 8 p.m. till early this morning :o.

I will try it again tonight. ::

I read i todays newspaper that in Patpong there is no sexshows at the moment and

the bar owner must close the bars or just make very decent shows.

Last month, NEP was boring for me, Soi Cowboy was ok, some full nude bars.

I take a look there tonight.

Archived